Post your prizes so far.

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
GreyBeard
CE Official Supporter

Re: Post your prizes so far.

Post by GreyBeard »

Your prize contains 190 Alien Antimatter. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sabine.
Your prize contains 252 Antisol Gas. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sankarea.
Your prize contains 270 Ribilite - NB-S02. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Brunswick.
Your prize contains 124 Primazine Gas. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Ceas.
Your prize contains 127 Crated Electronic Parts. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Cerberus.
Your prize contains 162 Amaranthine. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Chikako.

When this is over I must remember to visit Joe to see what these are worth. :roll:

Cue cries of outrage. :lol:
Don't mind me I am stranger than myself.
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

My latest gleanings 130 Lelanium. 151 Farsite - NB-X04. 171 Yokeston. 231 Refined Ceromite. 181 Arancite - NB-X01. 195 Kelsalt. 265 Atruzum.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

New day, new goodies.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Cerberus
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 257 Alien Bio Medical Tech. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Cerberus.
We also added a 250 Fuel Ticket to your fuel depot account for when you need it.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Ceas
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 135 Flux Gas. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Ceas.
We also added a 250 Fuel Ticket to your fuel depot account for when you need it.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Brunswick
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 175 Crypto Container. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Brunswick.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Sankarea
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 235 Purified Water. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sankarea.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Sabine
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 269 Crypto Container. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sabine.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Chikako
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 195 Ugospinium Gas. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Chikako.

I think i have more fun tokens to spend later.
CatriaReeds

Post by CatriaReeds »

Congratulations Captain,

We have detected that you docked at Sankarea in the last 24 hours. Coops has set aside a MASSIVE stash of resources as prizes for taking part in the 10th Year Anniversary BBQ Collection. As a Captain that docked at one of the Party locations in the last 24 Hours you are being awarded some of that stash.

Your prize contains 186 Powdered Kremdosite. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sankarea.

You can of course go and collect your resources now, or perhaps wait till the end of the Party Week and move them all then.

CE Admin
Pax Queen - crowned on February 25, 2016

Mayor of Thabes, Sunrise

Catria Megaprojects, general contractor
fjiekie
CE Official Supporter

Post by fjiekie »

Try your hand at Matching the Images Attempts: 0 (10)

party7 party7 party7

ha, this one was easy :)

Edit:
got another one:
Try your hand at Matching the Images Attempts: 0 (10)

party6 party6 party6
lvl 175 hauler
Fang-agent -- nemesis of the Shredd
Senior-worshipper of Coops and staff
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Me thinks Fjieke should run out and buy several lottery tickets RIGHT NOW!
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
GreyBeard
CE Official Supporter

Post by GreyBeard »

Your prize contains 275 Anvil Erutite. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sabine.
Your prize contains 265 Flux Gas. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sankarea.
Your prize contains 175 Raw Plasteel. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Ceas.
Your prize contains 228 Fragillium. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Cerberus.
Your prize contains 211 Calavahnime. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Brunswick.
Your prize contains 272 Yokeston. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Chikako.
Don't mind me I am stranger than myself.
fjiekie
CE Official Supporter

Post by fjiekie »

Coops wrote:Me thinks Fjieke should run out and buy several lottery tickets RIGHT NOW!
yeah, i'm pretty lucky until i buy some lottery tickets :s
otherwise CE would have gotten a generous donation already :D
lvl 175 hauler
Fang-agent -- nemesis of the Shredd
Senior-worshipper of Coops and staff
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

More stuff!

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Sabine
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 240 Jimarallium - NB-A07. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sabine.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Chikako
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 119 Calavahnime. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Chikako.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Cerberus
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 224 Yokeston. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Cerberus.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Ceas
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 218 Culmoz Gas. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Ceas.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Brunswick
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 269 Cressinioum - NB-R02. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Brunswick.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Sankarea
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 200 Raw Plasteel. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sankarea.
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

Latest batch.

225 Rhodenon.
216 Processed Gravimite.
159 Processed Artizol.
126 Yokeston.
180 Ethanol Gelocine.
122 Processed Xentnol.
225 Alien Common Tech.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."