Mech War

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Mech War

Post by aRJay »

Coops said There was nothing stopping you guys forming teams (if you know how and I know some of you do). But this was for fun, so I'll let it go...
I have to regrettably disagree with that statement.

I have managed to get both my Mechs to run as a team in seeker mode on occaision, but I can see no way to have 3 or 4 mechs doing the same thing which the pirate were managing at one point and using defensive mode at that.
After all any one of our mechs will view all but at most ONE mech as an enemy and attack if they enter the same grid square, the pirates could in theory (and a lot of luck even for theory) get every mech they own into the one grid and moving in virtual synch.
Last edited by aRJay on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
Jager 602
CE Official Supporter

Re: Mech War

Post by Jager 602 »

Whoa, there's a way to do that? That's pretty cool. I'm late to the mech-fighting game, but figured I'd give it a go as this is a special week. I know the players seemed to be losing early on, but I thought it was because the player mechs were shooting each other up first and being easier pickings later. I guess I need to get back over to the mech forums and read up on that...
A plaque on both your horses.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

I was referring to teams of Two.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

It is quite hard (require a half dozen of mechs, to overcome CoolDown).
Besides, There was megatrain of three or four Pirates.