Events Effects

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
STONE
CE Official Supporter

Re: Events Effects

Post by STONE »

Here's my first 2 events you can add to your charts if interested...

Food Glorious Food Trade & Research Feb 20th 15:04 Good Event / Event Systems Affected | SRP Gained 68 /Morale Affected: 1

Too Fast - Too Fast! Settlement Security Feb 18th 13:44 Bad Event / Event Systems Affected | Credits Loss -5,677 | HP Loss -818 /Morale Affected: -2

I have all 3 services researched to level 2
My settlement is still at level 4
daily SRP 2155

I really don't see it being any better or worse than pirate attacks in the long run...prepare and research it and use it to your advantage

Dadblastit...while copying and pasting I accidently punched the big red button again and wasted another 25k srp to research Emergency Services to level 3...was gonna wait till I took the settlement to level 5... :?
Settlement Shenandoah, Sayet System V-P
"Brace yourself for immediate disintegration."
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Post by Achilleos »

Second settlement also level 5 is making 2857 SRP daily and at the time of the events I had about 20000srp.
Still no C.A.I.C building there at the moment so let's see what the third event has in store for me
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Post by Achilleos »

Third event for my settlement with no CAIC.
Loss 4% Morale / 24669 Credits / 740 Srp
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

I Will remind everyone AGAIN (and AGAIN) these are low level entry events. Over time the code is set to ramp up both the good and the bad. IT may take a few weeks, months before you begin to see the changes but they are precoded 'already' and need no intervention by me :)

So whilst what you see NOW is yes easy, non conflict events they will ramp over time -Just a friendly warning for those reading this and then forgetting about Events.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
zoolii

Post by zoolii »

But it is fair to newest players? We will never reach the sixth level when all the SRPs goes to development of CAIC..... For lvl 6 settlement with 100 000 SRP-s it is not problem...
Zoorland

Post by Zoorland »

zoolii wrote:But it is fair to newest players? We will never reach the sixth level when all the SRPs goes to development of CAIC..... For lvl 6 settlement with 100 000 SRP-s it is not problem...
You don't need to put all your SRP into settlement events, though. There's no reason you have to max out your CIAC areas before moving on to something else. The research isn't required for level 6 at all, and although you'll get more negative events than positive, even just the tiniest bit of research into each area is apparently enough for good events to come your way - had my first "good" event (+2 Morale, hooray :| ) a few days back and I've only researched the first level of each. I've also had four bad events, but... I can live with it. Sure, with so little research I'll likely never see anything actually good, just "not bad," but I've other things that need my attention in preparation for eventually getting to level 6 myself so I won't be revisiting those research areas again for probably half a year or more.

So far as I'm concerned it'll be easier for new players, since they can actually plan ahead for it instead of having to scramble to meet the sudden requirement and needing to postpone other things they were already working on.
Last edited by Zoorland on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grumpy Old Drunk

Post by Grumpy Old Drunk »

zoolii wrote:But it is fair to newest players? We will never reach the sixth level when all the SRPs goes to development of CAIC..... For lvl 6 settlement with 100 000 SRP-s it is not problem...
As a new player I must say it will be a long time before I even work out what you are all talking about, never mind actually building a settlement :lol:
von Wolfenbitten

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

Grumpy Old Drunk wrote:
As a new player I must say it will be a long time before I even work out what you are all talking about, never mind actually building a settlement :lol:
Its ok, Grumpy, I have 2 setts, a Lvl 6 and a Lvl 4, and I dunno wtf he's banging on about either... :?
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Elkhorn »

I am sorry to report, Captain, that the large decorative rug in the waiting room of your settlement office has been stolen. The crime was reported early this morning by security personal responding to a fault in the system.

My Beautiful Rexx Rug has been Stolen! Morale plummeted! I am not sure if my settlement will recover!

Elkhorn
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

Elkhorn wrote:I am sorry to report, Captain, that the large decorative rug in the waiting room of your settlement office has been stolen. The crime was reported early this morning by security personal responding to a fault in the system.

My Beautiful Rexx Rug has been Stolen! Morale plummeted! I am not sure if my settlement will recover!

Elkhorn
Let everyone know that Rexx will be stopping by to pose for a new rug, and that it will be bare-skin.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter