Superstitious Mining

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
fjiekie
CE Official Supporter

Re: Superstitious Mining

Post by fjiekie »

be sure to let us know ;)
lvl 175 hauler
Fang-agent -- nemesis of the Shredd
Senior-worshipper of Coops and staff
Holiday
CE Official Supporter

Post by Holiday »

I can't speak for superstitious mining practices on my part; however I have found virtually giving Yogan a vigorous rub on the head has produced not only more dropps of Cure-All but also increased the size of the dropps. This is only a half joke as it has seemed to produce results within 10 combats every time...starting to scare me a little. So next time you see him...make sure to give him a nice vigorous rub.
Holiday
Founder of Tombstone in Tornsul
proprietor of The VP Mercantile
almost allways mostly sober...sometimes
Flynch

Post by Flynch »

I hear if you stick a pic of REXX on your forehead while mining. You will get way better results.........
/= Killed 1st Alien at Level 46 @1,000+ Kills Now =\ /= Flynch Has Reached Lvl - 74 =\
Tue July 17th 2012 Opened My Settlement (A LoOnY biN)
Link to info about my settlement A LoOnY biN = viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1264
Zoorland

Post by Zoorland »

Mining is one of the very few actions in the game which I do not have any superstitions about. Combat? Definitely. Planetary exploration / derelict scavenging? Multiple. Hauling? Absolutely! Crafting? Yup.

Mining? Not really, no. Maybe I've just done it so much that I've burned away any previously held superstitious ideas. :/
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

Zoorland wrote:Mining is one of the very few actions in the game which I do not have any superstitions about. Combat? Definitely. Planetary exploration / derelict scavenging? Multiple. Hauling? Absolutely! Crafting? Yup.

Mining? Not really, no. Maybe I've just done it so much that I've burned away any previously held superstitious ideas. :/
superstitious crafting?
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter