Raid Review

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
von Wolfenbitten

Re: Raid Review

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

sirfoxey wrote:without saying too much in case of incriminating myself, I do not have any family support payments WOOOHOOO
You are my hero and an inspiration to us all.
:lol:
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

I've made a few changes to the RAID Status page. This shows a View Log option (opens in new window). The change also shows recently killed RAID's that we still have data for in the game Database. I 'think' (without looking) these raids and the log for their combat will remain available until the RAID is fully salvaged.

I MAY have to make some changes and tweaks to the system as you guys use it and report back but the overall idea is there I think.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
sirfoxey
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by sirfoxey »

Coops you are far to nice, regardless of the merits of this suggestion and need for something like this being added to the game. I wouldn't have done it, not once did I see a "please". You should have taught them some basic manners and not given them the suggestion the rude peeps wanted
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

*pets the fox*