Collection Point Change

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Collection Point Change

Post by Coops »

As with everything in Core-Exiles things are always subject to change. A word most of you hate but in this case its a change in your favour. In fact by quiet a margin :)

Items now deposited onto the Collection Point for one reason or another will now have a 30 day Expiry rather than the current 7 days.

Yup you read that right 30 Days!

I have amended the tickers and all the messages I can find to relate to 30 days as of about ten mins ago. This means two things. 1: don't log a bug if an item was lost to you through the CP if it was deleted prior to today's post :)

2: If you find a message in game (Generated AFTER this post) report it to us Via Bug Track and the first to report it along with the page details and the message will win themselves a Months Free PA.

I'm sure there are going to be a few rogue messages I won't have spotted or a few PM's that might still say 7 days. So here's your chance to set me straight and point them out.

Change to the Collection Point Interface

I have added a small blue icon on the CP screen. This is a Hover mouse over that gives you the items exact location details along with the date when it was added to the CP. Yes I 'could' have added a days remaining, but I figured giving you 30 days and a nice mouse over to tell you when it was added was enough of me being soft :)

Coops, Aug 16, 2013
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!