New Store Coming

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

New Store Coming

Post by Coops »

We decided a while back that it was time for a face lift to our existing CE Online Store. We have had a few issues getting certain patches onto the old one and we thought it was time to move to a new system. This will happen in the next few days (possibly sooner) but I wanted to give you a heads up if you are a regular at the CE store and suddenly found a new store front :)

Unfortunately we cannot at this time import old customer data into the new system so you will need to create a new account in the new store. If you have gift certificates issued from the current store we will of course honour these and once you have created a new account simply inform us and we will make sure any existing credit is transferred.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Any issues or concerns please direct them to me.

Coops, Jan 25, 2013
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: New Store Coming

Post by Coops »

UPDATE

I have been working with Coops for a large part of the day to get the new store up and running. As mentioned by Coops the old store was becoming problematic with patches and updates. After much discussion we decided that it was time for a major face lift.

The work is now all but complete, and the new store is active and operational. Due to the major difference in versions and database structure we were unfortunately unable to transfer over any user accounts that have been created over the last few years. This essentially means that you will need to create a new account for yourself. This is particularly important if you have any active Gift Certificates, as you will need an active account in the NEW store for us to transfer over your balance. Once you have created your account, send Coops a quick message (in-game or out, the choice is yours) and he will ensure that your certificates are moved over for you.

There are a few links to the store in various places, which we will work on getting changed over the coming few days, but in the meantime we have thrown a redirect on the old store URL which will push you to the new store.

We have done our best to ensure that the store displays and flows correctly, but as always if you encounter any issues with it, please submit a bug report in bugtrack, under the Forum / Portal/ Store category, and we will investigate. If possible, please submit a screenshot of the issue.

IMPORTANT
Currently, the ship token section of the store has yet to be completed. This category will be up and running in due course.

Prev, Jan 25, 2013
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!