Sven Stock

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Sven Stock

Post by Coops »

A few months back Sven was given permission to stock and resell via the barter system various resources that at that time were high in demand. These resources were sourced from sold resources that had been sold direct to Joes / TDK and leaving payers stocks and Settlement Stocks.

Reviewing the database this morning these stocks are pretty much depleted and as such are likely to disappear from Svens lists. You may find them listed from time to time but I expect that will be a rare occurrence where some are dumped on Joe / TDK.

As mentioned, these resources were also bolstered from settlements going under or players leaving the game. I have stopped this of late and those resources have been going in to the competitions run by Alexx. These will continue giving everyone a chance to grab the resources rather than the senior players who simply have more to barter.

This will likely place the onus back on players to collect these resources rather than simply trade in items for them.

Coops, Jan 2, 2013
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!