Christmas Taggers - Report & Win

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Utopia

Re: Christmas Taggers - Report & Win

Post by Utopia »

I found a Christmas Tree tagged to a Trade Computer Series 2 in the "Repair and Gather Using Tools" screen, while I was exploring a derelict in Ethan.
Jager 602
CE Official Supporter

Post by Jager 602 »

I found liquid sologen containers tagged with Christmas trees while derelict salvaging in the wreck of a Decius Haulers vessel around Cinq Port in Kelsey.
A plaque on both your horses.
lec03

Post by lec03 »

Docked at Mindy in Mork system and I have been multi tagged.
The one being reported is a Christmas stocking hanged on my
Highlighter scanner hl4

Captain lec03
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

Found a christmas tree on the Randium Gas in my CES harvesterś hopper - Nebula JX1 Taithinarl -- nice, was cursing wht it found, but now it is special :)
Chesty

Post by Chesty »

Found a Christmas Stocking attached to 3 units of Porphyrogen obtained as combat loot at Pyragles Base in Gainsboro.
SweetSisterSunshine

Post by SweetSisterSunshine »

Somebody painted a Christmas Tree on my space suit.
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

And here I was wondering why my staff seemed so... happy... when the pirates showed up (they obviously wanted to shoot someone). Half my settlement has been tagged. The following buildings in Vuthakethend have been "decorated" with red/white borders, holy leaf, candy canes, and "Merry Christmas" sprayed onto them: 3x Cygnus V4 Reactors, 3x Advanced Research Lab, Settlement DCM (Ore).

My A.I. is also even more trigger-happy than usual because of the christmas tree sprayed onto the Threat MK4 detector, and the candy canes on the Targeting MK4, Targeting MK3, Stanson Shield Rev1, and Bio Engine 5.

And let's not forget the christmas tree on the Zane Med Kit, the christmas sock on the Gyro Spanner, and the candy cane on the Diagnostic S3 in my personal loadout.

That's 15 (FIFTEEN!) instances of vandalism (so far)! DO SOMETHING, COOPS! :lol:
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
Sunflowers

Post by Sunflowers »

Very pretty!
Very pretty!
CE tags December.jpg (142.17 KiB) Viewed 6547 times
Captain Sunflowers wishes to report that her sett has been tagged. Since I can only have one, I'll report the Settlement Farming Unit (Flora) :D .
Minds, like parachutes, work best when open.
Deathsgate

Post by Deathsgate »

Christmas Tree on my Egeesium and Wrapped Present on my Powdered Kremdosite from Pirate Loot on my Sett, The River Acheron, in Zercry, Furnace

Deathsgate
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

OK guys, those that reported as requested have now been given their prizes up to this point. I will check back in again tomorrow - Keep em coming if you haven't already posted.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!