St Patricks Festivities & Pod Point Expander License

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

St Patricks Festivities & Pod Point Expander License

Post by Coops »

St Patricks Fun
Today marks the start of our St Patricks Festivities. We have added New Festive Loot, Drag Events and Exploration Events for this. Don't forget the Festive Loot is to be taken to the Festive Center over at Toliver Station in Kendra.

We will also be running some Face Book and Non Face Book competitions over the next week to ten days. So keep your eyes on the competition and give-away areas. Not to mention the Chat Give-Aways will be stepped up as well. Enter chat and stand the chance of winning a 6 Hour Fuel Bonus or a Free Mech Pack.

CE Festive Store Open
We have also opend the CE festive store today so if you have an urge to support CE whilst feeding your need for more CE toys take the time to go and peruse. For those of you new here the CE store has a 'Festive Section' which is only open during 'Festive Activities'.

Pod Point Expander License
Some of you will have also noticed we added a Pod Point Expander License to the game yesterday. This increase your Pod Points by 5 permanently and is added automatically to your account rather than as a device. Read more HERE

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!