Missing Modules

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Missing Modules

Post by Achilleos »

I asked this quite sometime ago and yet it remains unresolved.
When are we going got be able to get the required modules to craft the Starbase deliveries dock ??.
What is the point of being able to purchase the schematic but not the modules
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Missing Modules

Post by Coops »

Sadly this is one of the elements I've not returned too, made a bookmark but not yet had the time to return to it. We have reached a point where a lot of the main elements are monolithic in code proportions, and there are a lot of them.

Real life kicked me in the pants, CE support dropped off the edge of a cliff (2 sales last month), I do get the chicken and the egg issue I have created for myself, but I am working to resolve other issues I have been having creating a new Galaxy, new combat, mining and NPC systems.

None of that is an excuse and I should have completed the Docks Schematics, apologies. I will move that to the top of my list next. Though that of course opens up the need for the docks to have value and not 'just' be a sink, that was something I had hoped to have nailed down by now. So I will need to review that as well.

But thank you for brining it back to my attention. If you don't hear from me on this within a week or so kick my ass up and down the promenade of your choosing :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Post by Achilleos »

Haven't as yet seen any change to this issue
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Yeah I got sidetracked when I started to add those, deciding to add in the rest of the hangars in one go, I then realised we needed a way to increase Energy and housing without resorting to just adding more and more expensive buildings hence THIS POST.

I also got side tracked with a new combat / navigation system I've been prototyping for the next Galaxy, if I can pull it off it will probably replace the current systems. But I've been dabbling with it for a while now. Making progress but not there yet.

Then poor Harper got severely injured, and I've been a little distracted since then. I have had a clear up in the office last few days, and with that a cleaning of the office came a cleaning of the mind as well. So bear with me and accept my apologies!

I'm getting there!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!