Level 5 Reward Gets a Level 10!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Level 5 Reward Gets a Level 10!

Post by Coops »

We have had the level 5 Reward system in game for a while now, and it's been a useful tool to help new players stay engaged, but lately I have been chatting with the staff about adding in a Level 10 reward. Well, wait no longer! The level 5 rewards page now also sports a level 10 claim.

What's in the Level 10 reward Coops ?

One Month Premium Account Upgrade.
5,000 Unit Fuel Ticket.
5 X Factories
2 X Level 10 Reactors
1 X Level 10 Cargo Unit
1 X Jump Drive Navigator (Rev 1)

I have amended the level 5 link on the pull-out Tab to read Level 5 & 10, so everyone knows where to go.

Who can Claim it Coops ?
Anyone at or over Level 10, yes that includes all those of you swooning in the high 100+ levels, to be fair anyone level 10+ can use the claim process. The one-month PA and fuel ticket alone are worth a few extra clicks. Don't overlook the JDN as well, for those of you that never purchased one give it a try, the new added Asteroid Field Function may make a convert out of you yet and if you like it there are plenty more advanced models :)

Have fun...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!