settlement to Official Receiver : Malls

Have a question you can't find the answer for anywhere else ? Place it here and the community and staff will try to answer it best we can.
Rotor

settlement to Official Receiver : Malls

Post by Rotor »

Hello, I had 2 malls in a settlement that went in official receivership. They worked normally until empty and I still see them in my "Malls list" of the View assets menu but I don't have access to them when I land in the settlement so I can't resettle them or refill them. Will i get them back when the settlement finally closes? Thanks!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: settlement to Official Receiver : Malls

Post by Coops »

There are varying stages of a Settlement Wrap up, the final stage being the handing of the Settlement over to the Official Receiver. Generally, once you spot a settlement's moral dropping (shown on the main l;anding page of the settlement) it's a good time to pull anchor and look for a new location.

You're stuck in-between the offices have been closed and the O.R selling up the stocks. You should get back the mall's yes When the settlement is wrapped up and sold off. I can't remember off the top of my head, but you will either get them dropped directly back to you or placed in a Collection Point ON the planet the settlement was on.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!