Hannah, retired staffer

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Namuci

Hannah, retired staffer

Post by Namuci »

My fellow captains,

I'm a family member of Hannah, who used to be a staffer in Core Exiles.

Hannah's abrupt disappearance was caused by health issues and she is currently in hospital, long-term. She is mostly non-verbal, but when I told her I'd started playing CE and had encountered Coops, she smiled and said "he's a sweetheart!"

She told me to on no account join Intelliquest. So I told her I'd applied to join Intelliquest, just to see the look on her face. She said "you're such a bell-end". It was the most she'd said for a number of weeks.
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Hannah, retired staffer

Post by MadMaxxx »

Hi Captain Namuci

Iam sure many of us Oldies in game know that name very well. Sorry to hear about Hannah being in hospital.
I know ill keep my fingers crossed and best wishes for her. Tell her that some of us, miss her greatly in CE Universe.
Thank you for letting us know about what happened.

Best Regards

MadMaxxx
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Namuci,

I'm sad to hear of Hannah's health issues, she was a much loved player here in Core Exiles and a great asset as a Staff Member. I wish her all the best in some form of recovery, and am glad that the mention of our corner of the Galaxy gives her some momentary good memories.

Please give her our warmest greetings and tell her we are thinking of her when you next see her.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Hunbaba

Post by Hunbaba »

I have been told best remedy for everything is the warm feeling you get knowing there are many people that care about you. I also have been one of those wondering what happened to her. Thank you for letting us know. I wish her all the best while recovering.

regards,
Hunbaba
Droffy
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Droffy »

I am so sad to hear this. Hannah was one of the best of us and i hope all our love will help her

xxxx
IN 1066 Harold Lost an Eye. In 1805 Nelson lost His life and in 2014 Droffy Lost his marbles
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

So sorry and sad to hear this news. Best wishes and hopes to you both, and hope she has a speedy recovery. Thanks for letting us know.
Marcsp