Suggest Something New...

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Suggest Something New...

Post by Coops »

Marhsan wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 5:18 am
Alien Bertha extractors for the Expanse Stuff
This one added, Expanse Bertha's are now in game and can extract from Expanse and Non Expanse locations, in the CE Store and also in the VIP Section of the game.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

The Settlement Bulk Recycler was a great add. A Settlement Bulk Submol would be nice complimentary building.
The Wolf
CE Staff (Senior)
CE Staff (Senior)

Post by The Wolf »

I would like to see the new table system be extended to Crafting, schematics, CSTS, stores (especially the schematic stores) and guild store/item store
Owner and creator of the Core-Exile fan site Project Eagle

My Settlements:
  • Triskelion (Located in Ferra, the Sphere)
  • Lighthouse (Located in Dashan, Furnace)
Starbase:
  • Starbase Archon-2 (TT) (Located in Cole, Furnace)
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Still taking suggestions Folks... I have a few from this list in my 'todo list' but happy to consider more and more...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

OK, how about this:
With the new 4th system slot, reclasify the Coalition Target Scanner (A.I) from weapon to system. After all, it's a scanner!
Fitzbacon

Post by Fitzbacon »

Greetings.

My OCD would love to tidy up the placements of the stuff in my Settlement.

With the adding of the Bunker and the other Bunker I have stuff all over the place. I know that some stuff cannot be removed once placed...and other stuff suffers from the limitation of not placing after removing (or is is not removing after placing....I can never remember)

Anyway. Is there a way to implement a tidying up of stuff......a kind of user initiated shuffle and place then having a way to implement the shuffle to reflect in the various sections of the Sett.....

Hoping this makes general sense at least......If not send me to Exile in "The Exiled Exile System" (wherever that is)

Fitz
Fitzbacon

Post by Fitzbacon »

Hey now.

That Jimmy Fingers over in San Miguel, dammit but he is something !! Takes all them locked boxes of yours and breaks them open (For a fee of course - I mean no one don't do nothing for free).

Only trouble for me is he is a little, shall we say, shady. And, well you know, being a law abiding Exile, I've no intention of coming into the cross hairs of those GalFed officerst. I really don't know how he keeps from running afoul of Galactic Law Enforcement (personally I think he bribes them with the fees he get from doing his lock-picking). Therefore, I spend as little time with Ole Jimmy as I can.

Anyway, I was thinking, How about having an option for Jimmy to pick multiple boxes at once - For a fee of course.....Save all that clicking and returning and clicking etc. etc....

Option when visiting Jimmy...Open 1 box.....Open 5 Boxes....Open 10 Boxes......Resources of course deposited in local CS as is the case now.

Fitz.
TechnoBeast
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by TechnoBeast »

With the addition of Expanse Big Bertha extractors, an option in the VIP store to convert normal Berthas to Expanse versions would be nice, especially since a lot of us have extra normal ones. The conversion would cost 30 VIP points at least, which keeps it from being something done easily, while still allowing people to be able to convert some of the normal ones. Maybe put a limit on how many can be converted, like 5 or such.

TB
Last edited by TechnoBeast on Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Wolf
CE Staff (Senior)
CE Staff (Senior)

Post by The Wolf »

A couple more suggestions from me:

- Remote crafting interface:
This is an add-on you can buy from the store with potential upgrades via VIP/store to increase the distance from where your resources can be located. and allows you to select a remote location from which to take the resources to craft. (ie. I'm in Starbase 51 and my resources are located in San Gallen, I can then use the remote interface to connect to San Gallen and craft what I want based on the resources at San Gallen).

- More CAMP/Courier NPC's
There are very few camp NPC that reward you with Camp tokens on completion, it would be nice to have more CAMP NPCs, as well as more Courier NPC's.
Owner and creator of the Core-Exile fan site Project Eagle

My Settlements:
  • Triskelion (Located in Ferra, the Sphere)
  • Lighthouse (Located in Dashan, Furnace)
Starbase:
  • Starbase Archon-2 (TT) (Located in Cole, Furnace)
TechnoBeast
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by TechnoBeast »

The Wolf wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:00 pm A couple more suggestions from me:

- Remote crafting interface:
This is an add-on you can buy from the store with potential upgrades via VIP/store to increase the distance from where your resources can be located. and allows you to select a remote location from which to take the resources to craft. (ie. I'm in Starbase 51 and my resources are located in San Gallen, I can then use the remote interface to connect to San Gallen and craft what I want based on the resources at San Gallen).

- More CAMP/Courier NPC's
There are very few camp NPC that reward you with Camp tokens on completion, it would be nice to have more CAMP NPCs, as well as more Courier NPC's.
I like both of these ideas...