Easter Special Boost

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Easter Special Boost

Post by Coops »

First off I hope you’re all looking forward to the Easter weekend. I’m writing this from my wife’s bedside in hospital after the arrival 2 days ago of our baby daughter Harper. I’m told she’s a clone of me lol…. Not sure if that’s good or bad.

Thank you to those of you that have already sent us well wishes. Harper and mum should be coming home tomorrow (Fingers crossed). Of course being by my wife’s side for the last four days has put a crimp in my CE duties, but I’ve checked in daily and ensured tickers and such have been prodded where need be.

To celebrate the arrival of Harper I’m going to kick off a week long Harper Boost.

When I get home this evening I will activate a server wide fuel boost, pushing the fuel production in to double time. So what ever you normally receive will be doubled.

I will also issue every active player with 2 x Exiles resource tokens.

The fuel boost will remain active until 19:00 on the 14th.

Happy Easter from the Coopers…
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!