In memoriam of Captain Sunflowers

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

In memoriam of Captain Sunflowers

Post by MadMaxxx »

Captain Sunflowers

You were kind, fun and friendly person with a lot of joy in you, always ready to help out to players.
I know you loved flowers and nature as a whole. You enjoyed taking pictures and showing them to your friends.
You were very talented, to see a lot of details on photos that others missed.
When you came to chat room, it did lit up as you always had a few good stories to tell.
I really enjoyed our time together in CE and am saddened to hear that you passed away.

I considered you as one of my CE Friends and Family. You will be missed by many i am sure of that and that includes myself.
CE community lost a good and helpful Captain, that has been with us since 2008.

May your journey amongst the stars be a neverending story and thank you for the memories you shared with us.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: In memoriam of Captain Sunflowers

Post by Coops »

My deepest condolences to her family, and those here she called friends. As max said, she has been with us here in the CE Community since 2008. I'm sure Sunflowers friends and guild mates here will have much to say about her...

I had the joy of meeting Sunflowers a number of years back, I will remember her strength of character and open friendliness.

Again, my condolences to her family and her friends here at Core-Exiles.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

As long time member of our Brotherhood, and often a sister for challenges, like getting the jump gates up, or getting materials for thos first starbase hubs. All this was a callenege and Sunflower was participating full in them.

Remember her as a friendly pilot in Core Exiles.
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Elkhorn »

Sunflower and I worked with Coops on hitting the far corners of the galaxy and creating bios for many planets and systems.
She always had a kind word for everyone.
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

My condolences to her family and friends, on this sad loss. She was such a friendly, kind, and helpful soul.
Lord Castellan Creed

Post by Lord Castellan Creed »

My deepest condolences. Sunflowers always happy to chat and help, and someone who has been around throughout my entire time in CE.
Mandolosty

Post by Mandolosty »

Deepest condolences, so sad to hear this news.

My thoughts and best are with her nearest and dearest.

I hope they will have time to reflect and celebrate her and all the wonderful memories.
Bethany
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Bethany »

Captain Sunflowers brought me to this game and helped me out as a starting captain. I heard your woes of running out of fuel many times. Rest well dear friend.
mropso

Post by mropso »

My heart felt condolences go out to Capt Sunflower's family and friends.

I a small way I may have been one of the latter. We spent a long time chatting when I first joined the game many years ago and have a few times since I returned. She seemed a lovely caring person who will be missed by many.

MrOpsO
siddharth

Post by siddharth »

In loving memory of Sunflower,
Our dear friend has left us, and we'll miss her a lot. Sunflower was amazing – always helpful and made our chat lively. She was a true friend, and the whole community will feel her absence.
Sunflower, you brought smiles to our faces. We'll remember the good times we shared. Rest in peace, dear friend. Our thoughts are with Sunflower's family and friends.
Only truth prevails, not untruth; by the path of truth is laid out, the Divine
way upon which the sages of the past fulfilled their desires, in attaining the supreme
treasure of Truth.