Where are all the personal upgrades?

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Where are all the personal upgrades?

Post by alumoi »

In captain bio - upgrades I don't see all my personal upgrades. I just bought a critical combat loot upgrade and it doesn't show.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Where are all the personal upgrades?

Post by Coops »

Over time a lot has been added to the game, yet I'm one guy, so that section is in need of an update. It's on the whiteboard and is due a complete overhaul.

As I was the one that processed the upgrade, I can confirm you HAVE the Crit Combat Upgrade.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

Thank you for the reply, I wasn't worried about not having the upgrade, I was more worried because I'm not sure what upgrades I own. Yeah, yeah, I know, I should have added them to my database, but hey, I'm one guy :D
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Def want to get to this section and upgrade it. Obviously easier for players to know what they have and have not and from a promotion perspective, there is a lot in CE players have no idea even exits lol. I'll try to move it closer to the top after the next major sections.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!