Coalition Project Update

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gabby Newsome
CE ISN Reporter

Coalition Project Update

Post by Gabby Newsome »

Hello fellow spacefarers! It’s Gabby Newsome with the News You Can Use!

I apologize folks. I’ve been away on a little vacation and almost let this story slip by me.

The Coalition Research Project over in Yam is entering a new phase and requires additional alien resources and commodities in order to advance their studies in Alien technologies.

Given this comes on the heels of the snippet of news that things are moving forward on the Battleship Project, one has to wonder how much alien technology is going to be involved in their construction?

Anyway, in order to spice up the pot, Rocco Kerovetz has been authorized to offer Galactic Federation XP and sizable payments in Talas for the resources and commodities he requires for the project. This was made possible by the continued support of the Naristro and the Naristro Business and Logistics Committee (N.B.L.C).

While there is a C.S.T.S on Coalition 1, Rocco will only accept items from your ship’s hold.

I flew jump-seat with a captain, and he deposited 1,865 units of Low Density Phazenium and received 32K XP and 402K Talas!

So do yourself a favour and take a look at what he is seeking. You’ll help yourself and contribute to the ongoing study of adapting alien technology for our use.

This is Gabby Newsome, signing off.
Star Field Reporter - ISN NEWS