Easter Basket Discord Hand-in

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Easter Basket Discord Hand-in

Post by Coops »

Please READ this fully before rushing off to Discord...

Normally I run a personal collection for the Baskets but this year you already have a hand in for the Eggs and the lost Documents, both with a sizable reward. So this year the Baskets will be handed in a more social way, via Discord chat.

When you see my Shouts in the Game Header, something like :

Enter Chat Tell @Coops you dropped off Basket #1 - Read HERE for Details

Drop me the basket in game (at ANY location) then pop in to discord and let me @coops know you dropped off the basket and CLAIM your reward.

Each Basket will have its own rewards based on what's in my Goodie Sack that session.

I will be running this Shout / Giveaway three times TODAY (Sunday) and Tomorrow Monday, Morning, Afternoon and Evening!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Easter Basket Discord Hand-in

Post by Coops »

To be 100% CLEAR - YOU MUST COME IN TO CHAT and let me know you have dropped off the Basket, No chat interaction no rewards. This is a Social Hand In / Reward. Simply sending me the Basket Will not get you anything.

If you cannot, will not enter chat feel free to trade them to someone who can use them or sell them to the Festive Store.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

First Hand in / Reward now Complete - Next one will be @ 15:00 / 3.00 PM Game Time. If you have already taken part today you can still take part in future hand ins. Those of you that JUST sent me your baskets and did NOT come into chat I have sent them back, they are in your Collection Points.

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Second Hand in Complete - Again those that sent me Baskets and didn't pop in to Chat to say hi and let me know they have been returned to you :)

Next one is @ 8:00 PM Game Time Tonight. Then we do it all again Tomorrow.

This evenings is a Nice Fat Exiles Resource Token, but for this one you will need TWO Baskets - So keep an eye on the Game Header come 8.00PM.

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Todays Easter Basket Collection (in discord) starts @ 10:00 AM, then at 16:00 and Finally ending at 10:00 PM.

We are Starting off this morning looking for Easter Basket THREE.

Drop it off then come IN TO CHAT and let me know where you dropped it. This gets you the Reward for that hour. Those that drop and do not come to claim their reward will simply have their Baskets returned.

Alts need to Claim in person. - This IS a social Event folks.

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Well that all went off fairly smoothly :)

To those that came into chat, thanks for taking part. A few new names in chat I've never met before. Everyone walked away with prizes :)

To anyone that has Baskets Left, you can NOW 'festive Trade' them as they are no longer required.

Coops