Social Rapport Suggestions

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
OtherRick

Re: Social Rapport Suggestions

Post by OtherRick »

(less-than-serious suggestion)

Running a factory to produce wines is definitely worth some SRAP. Running it in tandem with a cheese factory should be worth an extra nibble, too.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Looking at all the suggestions and some of these will be hitting a Galaxy near you soon. Feel free to keep suggesting, no promises but your the players I just work here :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Droffy
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Droffy »

Sukayo wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:15 am for Expanse survey i would see the result as a bonus for all, not the effort. Or even a bigger chunk when the survey is done for a system.
This is one i don't personally think should give you SRP. As you are Surveying systems purely for yourself and to make the next system available. No other captains or social group gain from this, so I personally i am against this :)

Just saying
IN 1066 Harold Lost an Eye. In 1805 Nelson lost His life and in 2014 Droffy Lost his marbles
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

Droffy wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:50 am
Sukayo wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:15 am for Expanse survey i would see the result as a bonus for all, not the effort. Or even a bigger chunk when the survey is done for a system.
This is one i don't personally think should give you SRP. As you are Surveying systems purely for yourself and to make the next system available. No other captains or social group gain from this, so I personally i am against this :)

Just saying
hehe, goal is to carry away all thos passenger wanting to go to the core of the Expanse, so helping all with union offices around here.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

alumoi wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:13 pm Wreck salvaging and derelict exploring should count towards SRXP as both operations clear the busy lanes.
Now active. Will leave you guys to work out how it works :)
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

Now you've done it! I'll have to salvage again and I don't feel like it :P
Droffy
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Droffy »

Sukayo wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:09 am
Droffy wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:50 am

Just saying
hehe, goal is to carry away all thos passenger wanting to go to the core of the Expanse, so helping all with union offices around here.
Then surely the Raport should be for moving passangers and not surveying to get to them lol
IN 1066 Harold Lost an Eye. In 1805 Nelson lost His life and in 2014 Droffy Lost his marbles
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Recently now added :

Wreck Salvaging (Expanse and Non Expanse)
Genesis Deployments (Based on Size of Deployment)
Planet Exploring (Most + Events)
Derelict Exploring (Most + Events)

Coops
OtherRick

Post by OtherRick »

Hurrah! Another suggestion!

1) Opening Locked Crate #13 should be worth SRAP for lore reasons.

2) Placing mechs in the arena should be worth SRAP, as they are literally intended to entertain.

3) Filling "small" GBM contracts that have been open for more than X amount of time. (Intended to encourage selling to newer players, who often need a small amount of a hard-to-get resource)

4) Filling a GBM contract for a captain you haven't filled one for previously. (Encourages player interaction)

As always, take 'em or leave 'em! Enjoy!

--Cpt. OtherRick and Copilot