Tourist trap at Doshnaa VI

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Tourist trap at Doshnaa VI

Post by alumoi »

Let all captains beware and don't trust muscle memory when docking at Doshnaa VI. It's the 12th time I clicked on the first station and it's NOT Doshnaa VI.
You should see the look on my face when the guards refused to take my cargo. I had to restrict myself to a couple of beers and take off again for the real thing as I was on a strict timetable.
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Re: Tourist trap at Doshnaa VI

Post by alumoi »

Damn it, Coops. Now I have to retrain my muscle to click on the first station :D
DanaLee

Post by DanaLee »

The good news, at least for me, is that the Doshnaa VI row is at the exact same spot as where I click to bring up the list. I just have to remember not to move the cursor before clicking again. Although it does bug me that it is the only planet I've found where the main planet is not at the top of the list.
"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken Olsen, Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977
"Two years from now, spam will be solved." Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, 2004
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

Now you'll just have to remember to move it, he set it right!

BTW, if Porrima asks about me, you don't know me and never saw me, right?
Droffy
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Droffy »

Saw who... or what ?
IN 1066 Harold Lost an Eye. In 1805 Nelson lost His life and in 2014 Droffy Lost his marbles
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by MadMaxxx »

That Coops finally fixed Doshnaa VI position when trying to dock :D
It was 3rd or 4th spot and now is where it should be 1st.
Point is i need to focus more now as iam still trying to dock it on that lower spot hehe