Badge Bunnies

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Coops
Site Admin

Badge Bunnies

Post by Coops »

You may have noticed that today a bunch of badges started appearing next to layers avatars and account info over on the right (in posts). This is because I created three new groups. These are as follows :

CE Supporter: If you ever made a purchase on the Official CE Shop then you should have a new Badge under your avatar don't have an avatar tut tut go add one now!) This is a sign that we appreciate your support and acknowledge it. Of course, you need to have TOLD us your captain name when you made the order OR have a forum account that matches your captains name on the order :)

Patreon VIP: This one is a badge if you ever were a Patreon supporter. This is a super simple way to support CE for a small amount each month with scaled rewards. The badge will remain even if you stopped supporting (for what ever reason). I appreciate your support in this fashion.

Contributor: This one is a little different and players will gain this badge over time for taking part in 'creative' competitions, IE where we asked you to come up with a name or a planet bio, or you did some NPC work etc. I will be taking some time to scour our past competitions and add this badge against accounts I feel warrant the respect due.

More Badges, if you can think of other badges you'd like to see / earn let me know.

Missing Badge: Coops!!!!! I don't have a badge for the CE Supporter or Patreon yet I made a purchase or was a Patreon supporter. That's fine, and I apologise up front if I missed you. Simply drop a line IN GAME letting me know I missed you and from which badge, and I'll get it rectified.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Dragon

Re: Badge Bunnies

Post by Dragon »

How to get an avatar? :oops: :oops:

dragon
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Top right-hand corner click the link next to your name, from there 'User Control Panel'

Then click the 'Profile Tab' - Then 'Edit Avatar' - from that page you can use the Avatars on offer or upload one you already have or want to use.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Elkhorn »

Hmm, yes quite. I strike an exceptionally fine figure.
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!