Tell us what you Think [June - July]

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Tell us what you Think [June - July]

Post by Coops »

OK a nice easy competition to get you all posting this month.

BUT PLEASE READ BELOWWWWWWWW :)

1: Pop over to our News Portal Over here: https://news.core-exiles.com
2: Make a comment (see below)
3: Make sure to add your captain name!
4: Return HERE and claim your reward

Comment Topic : I have had a slight change in the way I'm displaying the top 3 image posts. So we need a bunch of posts on THIS THREAD. Good or Bad let the visitors to Core-Exiles know what YOU think of the game. In return, you can return back here and claim the following:

You may if you wish post on other topics and threads, but it would be REALLY helpful if we can top up that specific thread :)

Reward is Simple - To celebrate the change in the Resource Token You get 1 X Exile Resource Token!

It's important that you read, digest and follow points 1 through 4. We will ignore/remove posts that don't follow the rules so as to keep the post system clean and easy for us to follow.

# Rules

1: Follow Points 1 to 3
2: One claim per Captain
3: No off-topic posting

Competition Closes

You have till the final chime of Midnight on the 31st of July before this one closes

Coops

P.S I have been asked in the past why we run these types of competitions. It's simple - it's not to inflate my ego or big up anything that 'I' do here it's to let 'potential players visiting the CE domain know what they can expect. Not only a deep Sci-fi browser games but a community that cares enough to actually keep posting about it! - So do your part and I'll keep doing mine :)
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Daemon

Re: Tell us what you Think [June]

Post by Daemon »

I've previously commented on the "What is Core-Exiles" thread so I decided to comment on another one. Left comment under C.R.T TOKEN SERVICE ALL YEAR ROUND. Thanks Coops.
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

Sukayo
August 5, 2012 at 6:05 am is my original comment to this thread, so keep it as it is still valid.

left a comment under Boris Sven – Changes.
siddharth

Post by siddharth »

I had commented on the post u asked or given link .

Thanking u once again .
Only truth prevails, not untruth; by the path of truth is laid out, the Divine
way upon which the sages of the past fulfilled their desires, in attaining the supreme
treasure of Truth.
Fitzbacon

Post by Fitzbacon »

Posted in SYPHON PROTOCOL ENACTED

Thank you

Regards

Fitz
Halmir

Post by Halmir »

I posted my comment under Boris Sven Changes thread, even though it was about the Syphon being so good. I blame just waking up and my brain just having rebooted.

Halmir
Bethany
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Bethany »

Captain Bethany
Your comment is awaiting approval. This is a preview, your comment will be visible after it has been approved.
June 3, 2020 at 4:44 pm

I’ve been playing for over 10 years. The community is friendly. You can be interrupted, come back and your ship is still there. You can build and gather without meaningless destruction from other players. I always come back to this game.

https://news.core-exiles.com/what-is-co ... ment-14974
Korth
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Korth »

Commented on the WHAT IS CORE-EXILES ? Thread
Korthen
CE Official Supporter

Post by Korthen »

Made a comment on the linked thread
DrRelic

Post by DrRelic »

Howdy Coops! I commented on the thread you asked for even though I had posted to it before. I went ahead and made more of an updated post since the first post was more about me as a new player and this post is more me as a novice with some experience under my belt!

You rock dude! Thanks!!
"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that." -HAL 9000

“Be kind to dragons, for thou art crunchy when toasted and taste good with ketchup. (Sebastian)”
― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Dragonswan

"Red warrior needs food badly!" -Gauntlet (1985)