Coops Goodie Bag!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Coops Goodie Bag!

Post by Coops »

This post is here so I can add to the Coops Goodie Bag. As you clear Stages in the 13th Coops Challenge, I will add items to the Bag. These items will be awarded to EVERYONE that Took Part in the Challenge (Big or small).

I'm publishing the full reward list this time and simply adding the 'Numbers to it each time the bag grows. That way you can see what you're AIMING for in a Full Bag :)

Coops Goodie Bag Listing

2,000 / 2,000 Festive Points
20 / 20 SNARG Treats
2,000 / 2,000 Sven Barter Points
20 / 20 X Stamina Stim 100 + 100 HP Pack
20 / 20 X 30% XP Boosters
20 / 20 X Supra Nano Ammo Pack
20 / 20 X Random U.A. Minerals
20 / 20 X Random U.A. Metals
20 / 20 X Random Gemstones
20 / 20 X Festive Tokens (to be used with Sally Longstrom)
20 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T1
20 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T2
20 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T1
20 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T2
20 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T1
20 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T2
20 / 25 X Planetary Vehicle Repair Kit Raptor 1

2 / 2 X IP Reset
5,000 / 5,000 Skill IP Points

10 / 15 X Halloween O2 Packs
10 / 15 X Personal Shield Packs
10 / 15 X Rexx F.O2 Strawberry (Medium)
10 / 15 X Rexx F.O2 Blueberry (Medium)
10 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T1
10 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T1
10 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T1

1 / 1 X Random Fragment Refinery (Tradeable)
1 / 1 X Random Commercial Extractor (Tradeable)
1 / 1 X Random Industrial Extractor (Tradeable)
1 / 1 X Random Mega Mall (Tradeable)

15 / 15 X Random Crystals
3 / 3 X Random Bio Implant Modules

1 / 1 X Christmas Resource Token!
10 / 10 X Coops Upgrade Tokens
5,000 / 5000 Fuel Ticket

Coops

Last edited : 23:39 30th November
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Coops Goodie Bag!

Post by Coops »

Day + 1 and you have burnt nearly half a million units of fuel and completed FOUR stages already ! Congrats, this is a tougher challenge and as such you have risen to the challenge like titans! Great work.

The RAID team - well what can I say! Amazing work :) Shows just what can be achieved with team work. Trust me you are going to need a LOT more where that came from!!

Haulers, miners all working really hard, and WOW who's been crafting like a demon out there in the darkness :)

Keep up the Good work. Ive added a few more items to the Goodie Bag this time round and may add more depending on how you do over the next few weeks!

Keep Charging Exiles!!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Day 2+ SEVEN targets demolished with at least three close to falling! Amazing works folks :)

I see the RAID group did their death run yesterday afternoon and took out another 10 RAIDS - Congrats to all who took part. Never in all the challenges have we seen two 10 RAID days, so grats! More work is needed though.

Some great work going on in Combat and hauling and you Explorers - NEARLY there to both 1st Goals... keep on going!

Goodie Bag Upgraded and a New Items added :)

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Day 3+ Stages Complete : 12 | Fuel Reward Pending : 6,000!

The three freight factions have completed their stage ones - Congratulations! Union is still struggling with stage 1 (not uncommon this early on)
Same with combat, mind you 5,000+ ships killed is nothing to sneer at!

A.I Ship combat is really 'using the force' with Stage 2 completed and stage three underway! Alien combat could do with a kick in the pants (I never liked the Aliens, give em a kick for me whilst you're there).

F.O.M is 'getting there' I gave the miners some tough goals this time round, so bare with them! Mining's a dirty job but someone has to do it!

The RAIDers amoungst you are taking time to replace mouse buttons and bash out head shaped dents in keyboards, before the next major foray. For my money though the real team work this time has come from the Salvagers - You guys must REALLY be in need of new mice by now!

The Explores are raising to the Challenge with 'Derelicts' on stage 2 already and 'Planets' close to completing stage 1. Meanwhile an INSANE amount of crafting has gone on this last few days with 63 million XP being earned by these valiant efforts. Moving you firmly on to stage THREE of crafting!

Lastly but not least you Mech Slayers! What a MESS you're making in the Arenas! Clean up on isle 2,3,4 AND 5! me thinks! stage 2 is firmly in hand! Onward brave Mech commanders, pile drive the Pirates into the concrete streets!

My heart felt - Congrats to you all for the efforts so far! But the war is not over, not by a long chalk folks. That's 12 stages out of a possible 53 in total. Did I mention the fuel target - You have burnt a staggering 1,445,486 units so far. That's Very close to half way the Fuel Target!

Keep it up valiant Exiles! The Challenge beckons! The Goodie Bag grows!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Day Five + Stages Complete : 15 | Fuel Reward Pending : 7500

Freight Haulers, your doing a great job, truly amazing amounts of cargo being delivered and staggering amounts of fuel being burnt :) 2,411,467 units in Five days that's amazing! Combateers - your a crazy bunch as well with AI ships now into stage 3!

Salvage and FOM your plodding along, don't worry I'm sure others will soon turn their attention to these thankless tasks and join in with the Salvaging and searching for FOM loot.

Stage Two for Miners, way to go, sorry that's a REALLY stiff challenge but last year you walked all over it, so I figured you needed a REAL target this time :) Both Exploration sets, planets and Derelicts are steaming ahead. Both into Stage two now - Grats!

RAID salvage has currently stalled, waiting on actual RAIDS to be destroyed... You guys MAY have to kill more than the RAID target to reach the Salvage targets, hard to say, depends on what RAIDS are spawned.

I'm still reeling with shock at the vast quantity of Crafting that's going on, so far 77,030,674 XP earned in crafting!

Mech Combat is still hammering away 24 X 7 at the moment. The clean up Bots are themselves having to be refurbished due to the strain keeping up with the carnage going on in the mech zones. Stage 2 is closing in on completion with the Player shaving killed 557 Mech at this point so far.

Even the Exchange offices are starting to see more foot traffic now. I bet the XP reward has something to do with that :) Keep em coming!

All in all a great effort all round folks - Keep charging!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Day 7 + | Stages Complete : 22 | Fuel Reward Pending : 11000

Twenty Two ! Yowza that's a jump. :) All Three Cargo companies are on stage THREE so an amazing effort there. Union has had a kick in the pants with over 2000 passengers being move, taking it into stage 2. Combat is closing in on the required 10K of kills for the first level of Total Ships Killed. AI Challenge is holding at 2 Stages complete as they stare at the level 3 target before them....

Wreck Salvage off the back of 10K of kills has climbed in to Stage 2. FOM is still deep into Stage 2. Meanwhile the Miners are hammering away with their drills currently sitting in stage two with 1.5 Million units of ore Mined!

The RAID parties sit ominously silent..... Perhaps waiting delivery on new Mice. RAID Salvage has also stalled for obvious reasons. Their captains sit in their salvage vessels playing Tri-V chess.

The Explores are diligently clawing their way through Planets and Derelicts as they both sit deep on Stage 2. Crafting XP claws its way further into Stage 3 with 84,144,530 currently having being earned! Mech Combat continues. The deafening sound of gunfire, and the acrid smell of Missile propellant hangs in the air as they close in on the few remaining kills for Stage 2!

The staff at the Collection points report that the turn out is average with stage two currently sitting at 1,689 out of a required 3000 for stage 2.

Lastly, WOOT you have broken, smashed and stomped on the Total Fuel Goal of 3 millions. Burning so far 3,335,642, rising with each mouse click!

I'm off to bolster the Coops Goodie Bag!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Day 9+ Stages Complete : 26 | Fuel Reward Pending : 13000

Combat Kills has moved in to stage two now with just over 12,000 Kills! Amazing work, but Much more needed guys! Alien Ships sits firmly in the middle of stage 2 whilst they dodge their way through a barrage or Alien laser fire.

Wreck Salvage is now entering the final climb of stage two and will shortly be in stage 3, some great salvaging, but off the back of some great killing so both of you keep it up! - Your only problem is where to stash all that loot!

Another 300,000 units of ore have been mined since my last update, sounds like a lot, but the current target is 5 Million so lots to do there!

The RAID party got their collective asses in a cohesive fighter wing and went on a rampage last night. Bringing the kills to 41 out of 45! Excellent work guys and girls! Truly epic work! Meanwhile the Derelict Explorers pulled a rabbit out of the hat and entered into stage 3! Well done explorers!

RAID salvage has been working overtime and overnight to clear the wrecked hulks from the space lanes to make way for more! Epic work going on there :)

Mech Combat - You guys are true stalwarts, the kill count is now at 991 confirmed dead Pirate mechs - at a cost of 1,026 player crafted mechs. This brings you firmly in to stage 3 with a goal of 2,400 mechs! It can be done! - or can it?

Finally the Collection offices report another 1,000+ festive items have been handed in since my last update, so good work keep it going!!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Day 12+ Stages Complete : 31 | Fuel Reward Pending : 15500

Wow great work folks, 31 stage sis amazing seeing the sheer cliffs some of you have had to climb! Amazing :) All in the pursuit of raising that Christmas Resource Token huh :) We have Ashar, Wesnec, Valoren all on stage three.

The main combat Combat is wading through stage 2 and needs some serious help. AI and Aline ships are both on stage 3 (Congrats). Wreck Salvage sits in stage 3 also. FOM and Mining are both still hammering away at Stage 2 currently.

Planet and Derelict exploration are both on to stage Three a real pat on the back there!

RAID Salvage will need more RAID's killing but I think it needed RAIDS taking down every day to reach the number required, but its still possible to achieve. Perhaps a foot note for the next challenge.

Crafting sits at 88+ Million. An amazing amount of crafting XP but I fear again it required constant crafting during the challenge to achieve.

Pirate Mech Combat is rolling along currently in stage 3 with stage four now open as a Bonus stage.

Lastly the number of items dropped off at the exchange has rolled to stage three but you need to ALL start dropping off whats in your holds. We have given away more than is required already but players seem to be holding on to them. They will EXPIRE when the challenge ends.

I'm off to upgrade the Goodie Bag!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Ashar Challenge Status
Stage 1 : COMPLETE Target Freight : COMPLETE Freight Delivered : COMPLETE
Stage 2 : COMPLETE Target Freight : COMPLETE Freight Delivered : COMPLETE
Stage 3 : COMPLETE Target Freight : COMPLETE Freight Delivered : COMPLETE
Wesbec Challenge Status
Stage 3 : ACTIVE Target Freight : 6,750,000 Freight Delivered : 4,000,237
Valoren Challenge Status
Stage 3 : ACTIVE Target Freight : 850,000 Freight Delivered : 425,692
Union Challenge Status
Stage 1 : COMPLETE Target Passengers : COMPLETE Passengers Delivered : COMPLETE
Stage 2 : ACTIVE Target Passengers : 6,000 Passengers Delivered : 4,830
Stage 3 : PENDING Target Passengers : ---- Passengers Delivered : ----
Total Ships Challenge Status
Stage 1 : COMPLETE Target Kills : COMPLETE Kills Confirmed : COMPLETE
Stage 2 : ACTIVE Target Kills : 30,000 Kills Confirmed : 18,044
Stage 3 : PENDING Target Kills : ---- Kills Confirmed : ----
Stage 4 : PENDING Target Kills : ---- Kills Confirmed : ----
AI Ships Challenge Status
Stage 2 : COMPLETE Target Kills : COMPLETE Kills Confirmed : COMPLETE
Stage 3 : ACTIVE Target Kills : 25,000 Kills Confirmed : 3,991
Alien Ships Challenge Status
Stage 2 : COMPLETE Target Kills : COMPLETE Kills Confirmed : COMPLETE
Stage 3 : ACTIVE Target Kills : 25,000 Kills Confirmed : 5,074
Wreck Salvage Challenge Status
Stage 1 : COMPLETE Target Wrecks : COMPLETE Wrecks Salvaged : COMPLETE
Stage 2 : COMPLETE Target Wrecks : COMPLETE Wrecks Salvaged : COMPLETE
Stage 3 : ACTIVE Target Wrecks : 25,000 Wrecks Salvaged : 9,806
F.O.M Missions Challenge Status
Stage 1 : COMPLETE Mission Ores Target : COMPLETE Missions Ores Delivered : COMPLETE
Stage 2 : ACTIVE Mission Ores Target : 2,400 Missions Ores Delivered : 1,696
Stage 3 : PENDING Mission Ores Target : ---- Missions Ores Delivered : ----
ORE Collection Challenge Status
Stage 1 : COMPLETE Target Mined Ore : COMPLETE Ore Mined : COMPLETE
Stage 2 : ACTIVE Target Mined Ore : 5,000,000 Ore Mined : 2,522,419
Stage 3 : PENDING Target Mined Ore : ---- Ore Mined : ----
RAID Destruction Challenge Status
Stage 1 : COMPLETE Target RAID Kills : COMPLETE RAIDS Killed : COMPLETE
Stage 2 : COMPLETE Target RAID Kills : COMPLETE RAIDS Killed : COMPLETE
Stage 3 : COMPLETE Target RAID Kills : COMPLETE RAIDS Killed : COMPLETE
Planet Locations Explored
Stage 1 : COMPLETE Target Explored: COMPLETE Total Explored : COMPLETE
Stage 2 : COMPLETE Target Explored : COMPLETE Total Explored : COMPLETE
Stage 3 : ACTIVE Target Explored : 20,000 Total Explored : 6,093
Derelict Locations Explored
Stage 1 : COMPLETE Target Explored: COMPLETE Total Explored : COMPLETE
Stage 2 : COMPLETE Target Explored : COMPLETE Total Explored : COMPLETE
Stage 3 : ACTIVE Target Explored : 20,000 Total Explored : 10,350
RAID Salvage Challenge Status
Stage 1 : COMPLETE Target RAID Salvaged: COMPLETE Total RAID Salvaged : COMPLETE
Stage 2 : COMPLETE Target RAID Salvaged : COMPLETE Total RAID Salvaged : COMPLETE
Stage 3 : ACTIVE Target RAID Salvaged : 3,500,000 Total RAID Salvagedd : 969,724
Personal Crafting XP Income Status
Stage 1 : COMPLETE Target XP Income : COMPLETE XP Raised : COMPLETE
Stage 2 : COMPLETE Target XP Income : COMPLETE XP Raised : COMPLETE
Stage 3 : ACTIVE Target XP Income : 280,000,000 XP Raised : 89,688,702
Player VS Pirate Mechs
Stage 1 : COMPLETE Target Pirate Mechs Kills : COMPLETE Mechs Destroyed : COMPLETE
Stage 2 : COMPLETE Target Pirate Mechs Kills : COMPLETE Mechs Destroyed : COMPLETE
Stage 3 : ACTIVE Target Pirate Mechs Kills : 2,400 Mechs Destroyed : 1,346
Stage 4 : Target Pirate Mechs Kills : Mechs Destroyed :
Coops Exchange Hand-in
Stage 1 : COMPLETE Challenge Rewards Required : COMPLETE Handed In : COMPLETE
Stage 2 : COMPLETE Challenge Rewards Required : COMPLETE Handed In : COMPLETE
Stage 3 : ACTIVE Challenge Rewards Required : 9,000 Handed In : 4,905

SPECIAL SERVER FUEL USAGE TARGET : 3,000,000 -|- CURRENTLY USED = 6,222,758