Halloween Pumpkin ideas

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Halloween Pumpkin ideas

Post by Pablem »

Coops didn't ask for this..other than suggest there might be other uses for pumpkins,... so blame this thread on me as well as any lack of follow-up.

My first thought was captain pumpkin fights, but then....

Collect XX(50/100?) pumpkins and create the Great Pumpkin. The Great Pumpkin hangs around until someone else creates a Great Pumpkin (there can be only one) or until sold to the Festive NPC. Maybe it can affect as a profession booster while you own it.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
MarcSp

Re: Halloween Pumpkin ideas

Post by MarcSp »

Go bigger - collect a couple hundred pumpkins and create the Great Pumpkin Station - a starbase shaped like a pumpkin which
appears in some system (you choose the system). It also acts as a profession booster for the creator. It proudly carries
the creators name "Marcsp Great Pumpkin Station". Its dockable, with perhaps a couple NPCs, an exchange, GBM maybe. Perhaps some
reward for docking there? Perhaps +50% to fuel regen rate while docked. Of course, someone else might come along and build
a rival station, causing yours to disappear (there can be only one). Maybe one of the station NPCs has a mission chain where you turn in pumpkins for
some special kit for your ship, something a touch better than whats in the exchanges? Perhaps we can get some guilds into a
competition, who can run/keep the station longest? I think pumpkins are tradable? Guilds can collect from their members perhaps.

But perhaps there's not enough time to implement this now, but perhaps a new item for the CHristmas event season?