CE store sale suggestion -- Insane Ivan

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Albatross

CE store sale suggestion -- Insane Ivan

Post by Albatross »

The monthly sales frequently have a buy one - get one free from the same group, such as pods and settlements.

How about a sale where you buy an item from one of those groups and get a free item (to the same value) from any of the groups - or maybe from a selection of the groups?

Just to use a random example ;) how about if I bought a Genesis item and I could buy a settlement item up to the same price? Or a buddy?
Coops
Site Admin

Re: CE store sale suggestion -- Insane Ivan

Post by Coops »

I'll bare that in mind for next month....

Suggestions and ideas for sales etc always welcome. You're the folks that keep the wheels moving and me at my desk coding, so shout away...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: CE store sale suggestion -- Insane Ivan

Post by Coops »

As per the request : viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3099

You can now pick and choose your second free item from ALL the groups on offer. :)

Engine and Free Fuel tank still on offer, as is the Massive discount on life time PA.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!