Patreon - Billing Issues

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Patreon - Billing Issues

Post by Coops »

Patreon is having issues with their billing system at the moment. Normally they Bill within the first 24+ hours of a month. Currently, its day 3 and they are still having major issues. Mostly it's a major slow down on their billing actions, not an actual issue with the billing process itself.

I can confirm that all VIP+Patreon rewards WERE awarded at Midnight on the 1st - but this PM is to warn you that you may not have been billed yet by Patreon themselves.

You can monitor their update son this OVER HERE

As always I very much appreciate the support shown through the Patreon site as this makes a major difference (personally) and also allows me more flexibility when it comes to ways to support the game.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Patreon - Billing Issues

Post by Coops »

They are still having issues. I can't speak for other Patreon Project owners but our one has so far only processed 44% of your payments (those who kindly support). So Hang in there I'm sure they will get to you eventually this month, lets hope before next month! :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Patreon - Billing Issues

Post by Coops »

The issue was eventually solved a few days ago and all remaining Patreon subscriptions were processed by Patreon. Thank you for your patience. They have promised to have a new system in place by the 1st of March so that this won't happen again.

As a general principle, you should be automatically billed on the 1st of the Month following your sign up.

Any issues or queries please contact me directly in chat or via in-game PM. Once again I thank you for showing your support in this fashion - means a lot at this time.

https://www.patreon.com/coreexiles

Coops