corp help please

Have a question you can't find the answer for anywhere else ? Place it here and the community and staff will try to answer it best we can.
james t kirk

corp help please

Post by james t kirk »

ok guys so I have a couple questions.

firstly, is there a relevant point to upgrading the cargo hold of a ship? I mean I can't take on more than 1 contract at a time with 1 ship so is there a real point to going for big cargo bays?

secondly, how do I know if my corp can take better offices for better contracts? so far my corp is at lvl 2. I haven't seen anything yet to suggest that I can go for something better. any advice would be helpful please.
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Re: corp help please

Post by Sukayo »

1st: no

2nd: at Corp level 8 and 16 here are other corp contracts offices available.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Point 1 : Mission times and distances are based on the cargo Mission size divided by your cargo Hold. So this will have an affect on missions offered and mission times, which intern affects fuel used.

Point 2 : As per Sukayo the second level is 8 and the final offices open at 16.

Coopa
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
james t kirk

Post by james t kirk »

so if I was to put in much larger holds will that reduce the fuel consumption? or bring in larger contracts or both? what brings in larger contracts? my crewman is at lvl 20?
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Coops wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:33 am Point 1 : Mission times and distances are based on the cargo Mission size divided by your cargo Hold. So this will have an affect on missions offered and mission times, which intern affects fuel used.
Is it true for Hauling offices, or for all kinds?

For original question: there are new buildings are for lvl 1 to 5 (reactors and research centers (free buildings), Fuel refineries and manufacturing facilities (paid buildings)).
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

For the Combat office better guns are having possible the same effect, more combats, so also more loot and more credits.
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

While there is a nice assortment of buildings from level 1 to 5, from 5 to 8 there is nothing
to craft, and likewise from 8 to 16 is a LONG time. Are there any plans for new buildings to open up
in those ranges?