Festive Gift Pack - Please Read!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Festive Gift Pack - Please Read!

Post by Coops »

Over the next few weeks and during the Christmas / New Year week we will be handing out a 'Christmas Festive Pack'. This will be for things like participation in competitions, Facebook & Twitter winnings and also Discord Chat winners.

Rather than keep explaining whats IN the Pack I thought I'd list it here. That way if you get the pack and 'ask' you'll get sent here :)

5 X Festive Items (Santa items)
5 X Pet Treats (SNARG Food)
5 X Eggnog 02 Bottles
5 X Spiced Apple 02 Bottles
1 X Rexx Xmas Gift
5 X 30% XP boosters
1 X 500 Fuel Ticket
24 Part Mega Mech Pack

Collect up those mech parts for Mech week starting on the 25th of December!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Festive Gift Pack - Please Read!

Post by Coops »

So far we have given away close to 200 Festive Packs - Did you get one ? Did you take part and come into chat and Wave an Arm?

You can type 'Waving an Arm' or such text or use the Emoticons in the chat - there are a number of arm ones :)

If Coops or the Staff member doing the Handout seems to be AFK when you get there (you got there late) simply add a '@Coops I waved my arms' replacing Coops with which ever staff member is running the hand out and they will add your pack on their return.

Manning the chat can be thirsty work, so we often break off for a Coffee :) If you Enter and Wave you'll get your reward :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Festive Gift Pack - Please Read!

Post by Coops »

I'm alternating this one and also now giving away 1 Month PA's at some stages. Keep an eye on the in game header and if you see the ONE MONT PA offer don't be slow, jump into chat (set your nick to your Captains name) so I know who you are :)

Wave an arm or simply say it and grab youtself a PA for Free! Bring your alts in and get them a Month for free too!

Coops