Personal Tracking - Coops Challenge

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Personal Tracking - Coops Challenge

Post by Coops »

This year round I wanted to see who's doing what in regards to the Coops Challenge and also to get a feel for how the Challenge is completed behind the scenes. So I added tracking for the Event inside the pages of code that affect the 'Coops Challenges'.

So far from the tracking I can tell that 222 players have taken part and see the individual stats of each player and what they did towards each part of the challenge so far. As such I have decided to create some 'Special Personal Prizes' for the top contributors in each challenge area.

So not only are you working to clear as many stages as you can for Fuel and topping out the Coops Goodie Bag, AND increase the value of the Christmas Resource Tokens, but now you're also vying for top contributor in game for some special prizes come the end.

And before i get a stream of requests - the stats will only be published AFTER the Challenge completes. Otherwise we will simply see a war of wills to keep names at the top of lists. The Challenge is for fun so lets keep it that way :)

I'm just adding another facet to it. :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!