Enter Chat & Win - Read Me [OPEN ENDED]

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Enter Chat & Win - Read Me [OPEN ENDED]

Post by Coops »

As you will be aware we have moved over (officially) to using Discord for chat now. If you managed to miss it somehow READ HERE. Simply click the link on the footer for chat now and it takes you directly to discord.

You don't have to register but if you do you can reserve the Nick you have chosen (hopefully one that is your captains name) :)

Win a Months PA
So as a starter competition and one that will remain open indefinitely we are offering 1 Months PA simply for entering the chat and saying hi and making a mention that includes @coops

The discord software allows you to mention fellow chatters by using the @ symbol, so typing 'Hi @Coops I'm claiming a one month PA' would ensure I see the entry. I'll then review each day anyone that's said hi and given me a mention and add a Months PA.

For those of you new here that's a worthwhile few minutes out of your CE game time. So the old hands make sure your Guild members are in PA by getting them to day hi :)

Competition Open Indefinitely

Look out for other giveaways we will be running now we have a more accessible chat.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Enter Chat & Win - Read Me

Post by Coops »

1st 1 Month PA went to Paco1601 :) Thanks for entering and saying Hi (@coops) Paco!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Xplode, Jcheung and Stringer - recent @hi Coops 1 Month rewards :)
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Added about 30+ 1 Month PA's yesterday. Don't forget to add the @Coops to your hi / hello and I'll get to adding your 1 month when I'm about.

Coops