Olympic Winners (Check Here!)

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Olympic Winners (Check Here!)

Post by Coops »

Well the Olympic Flags and Beacons have been in circulation now for some 23 hours and already we have 728 flags in players holds and 267 beacons located with 128 handed in.

I promised some special prizes and they start here. As a sign of our appreciation for taking part and being the first to drop off their Beacons the following Top Four Beacon Players each receive ANY CES Item from the CE Store of THEIR Choosing.

Squirt
scumbusta
pikolinianita
Jaclarri

If your name is above contact me in game with the exact name of the item you want. I'll see to it its dropped in your ships store!

As for the Scores:

United States of America 54
United Kingdom 37
Poland 31
Canada 3
Portugal 2
Japan 1

P.S Please note for this competition you can only be drawn once for the period of the competition.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Olympic Winners (Check Here!)

Post by Coops »

As some of you guessed!

Day 2 of the Olympic Winners. Now I'm not saying I will run this EVERY day, but I will be doing spot checks each day and awarding prizes to the top supporters that day from time to time.

But Day 2 seems like a good start :)

The following Top Four Beacon Players each receive ANY CES Item from the CE Store of THEIR Choosing.

Korth
The Wolf
MoonBlade
5hortpants

If your name is above contact me in game with the exact name of the item you want. I'll see to it its dropped in your ships store!

As for the Scores - The Top Ten supported countries so far!

United States of America 145
Canada 135
New Zealand 79
Vietnam 71
United Kingdom 64
South Africa 52
Poland 47
Belgium 27
Iceland 27
Czech Republic 20

Keep supporting your favorite county and keep on checking back to see if you won in the spot checks!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

OK I was away yesterday so I'm awarded a prize to the top four beacon supporters for the last two days. This is in respect of players dropping off Olympic beacons in support of the countries of their choice.

The following Top Four Beacon Players each receive ANY CES Item from the CE Store of THEIR Choosing.

Robotix
Shinter
Jager 602
Marcus

United States of America 382
Canada 173
United Kingdom 145
Poland 115
New Zealand 92
Vietnam 83
Iceland 62
Japan 59
South Africa 52
Belgium 45

Keep supporting your favorite county and keep on checking back to see if you won in the spot checks!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

OK we are now in to the Sixth day of the Olympics and I'm picking some more winners from those who have been supporting their country of choice by dropping flags at the Olympic Centers.

These winners were drawn for being the top supporters in the last few days.

Hand Solo
Oryuken
Alumoi
Zaniah

United States of America 539
Canada 218
United Kingdom 187
Poland 175
Japan 123
New Zealand 117
Vietnam 109
Belgium 101
South Africa 83
Iceland 62

So far during this competition we have seen 2,987 Beacons pulled into captains holds from various professions. With over 3,500 flags rounded up. So far only Seventeen of you have completed your sets so that's a lot of uncompleted sets. But there is PLENTY of time left.

Don't forget this competition runs throughout the Rio Olympics and Rio Paralympics

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

OK fellow Exiles, another peek into the database and another Four names drawn who have donated the most in the last few days. (Remember you can only be drawn once)

SpaceBucks
LadyGwen
Kotaro
Albert Ross

I'll come back with some more winners later and an update on the Olympic Scores!

Keep it up folks!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Here we are Day 10 of the Olympic Challenge and I'm about to announce the next Four winners. Still a few of you NOT contacted me for your prize. Grab yourself a C.E.S Item (any marked up as a C.E.S item) from the CE store if your name is listed anywhere in this competition thread.

Wifly
Slurmewerds
Adam Smith
Navile

If your name is above contact me in game with the exact name of the CES item you want. I'll see to it its dropped in your ships store!

United States of America 933
Canada 373
United Kingdom 361
Poland 263
Japan 229
Vietnam 210
Iceland 125
New Zealand 120
Belgium 114
Czech Republic 113

So far in this competition players have Collected 4,971 Olympic Beacons and 6,915 Olympic Flags. We have had 30 players manage to collect a full set and hand them in so far. But with THAT MANY flags still in play and plenty of time to go yet I don't see any reason that each and everyone of you cant make a full set but the end of the competition.

Great work folks Keep it up!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Time to pull some new winners for the Olympic Beacon Hand-in. As its the Lull between the Olympic Games and the forth coming Paralympic Games I will search for the next 8 best beacon supporters today.

We obviously will continue this through till the end of the Paralympics on the 19th of September.

The following Top Eight Beacon Players each receive ANY CES Item from the CE Store of THEIR Choosing.

Hunbaba
Galfling
Henry
Korthen
1 Cor 134
Akkamaddi
BazingaSru
Lutes

As for the Scores - This is how the High score looks at the half way mark!

Olympic Flag - United States of America 1583
Olympic Flag - Canada 676
Olympic Flag - United Kingdom 645
Olympic Flag - Poland 528
Olympic Flag - Vietnam 281
Olympic Flag - Japan 250
Olympic Flag - Iceland 191
Olympic Flag - New Zealand 183
Olympic Flag - Portugal 156
Olympic Flag - Belgium 145
Olympic Flag - Australia 143
Olympic Flag - South Africa 115
Olympic Flag - Czech Republic 115
Olympic Flag - Russian Federation 100
Olympic Flag - India 52
Olympic Flag - Italy 40
Olympic Flag - Brazil 40
Olympic Flag - Norway 34
Olympic Flag - Switzerland 33
Olympic Flag - Romania 26
Olympic Flag - Vanutau 19
Olympic Flag - Netherlands 19
Olympic Flag - Thailand 16
Olympic Flag - Ireland 14
Olympic Flag - Slovakia 11
Olympic Flag - Vatican-City 11
Olympic Flag - Jamaica 9
Olympic Flag - France 6
Olympic Flag - Ecuador 5
Olympic Flag - China 5
Olympic Flag - Greece 5
Olympic Flag - Malaysia 5
Olympic Flag - Venezuela 5
Olympic Flag - Hungary 4

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Today sees me picking another FOUR top recent supporters for the Olympic Beacons. These top four winners are eligible for a CES item from the store.

The following Top FourBeacon Players each receive ANY CES Item from the CE Store of THEIR Choosing.

NBailey
Hodgins
Borbarer
Picard

P.S Just to be a tad clearer, CES items are have CES or C.E.S in their title or are simply in the CES Items section of the store. Some folk javbe been trying to claim just about everything including the kitchen sink that's not a CES item :)

No harm in trying, but mean lots more typing for me :)
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Another weekend is upon us so I'm drawing the next Four winners. These are the top four players who have deposited the most Beacons since the last time I checked. Remember you can only be drawn once for this award..

Sparky
Lord Orion
Achilleos
jebrighton

Keep up the great work folks. The Rio 2016 Paralympics starts on the 7th of September and we run this competition and all the Olympic hand-ins through till the end of those games.

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

It's been a while since I peered at the Olympic Office Beacon report and I figured that it was time to pull another EIGHT players names.

There players have been chosen as they donated the most Beacons since the last names were drawn. Beacons are placed against the countries you want to support at the time.

The following Top EIGHT Beacon Players each receive ANY CES Item from the CE Store of THEIR Choosing.

samudra
Fjiekie
Lord Orion
Porrima
CatriaReeds
Ax Doc
STONE
Jantu

Don't forget folks they have to be a CES item. Not just anything you see in the store that looks shiny :) I seem to be spending an inordinate amount of time each week explaining that one to winners who have a fixation on the CE kitchen sink :)

Congrats on being drawn to those above, contact me in game. As for those still trying there is still plenty of time!

Coops