Wall of Scrolls, more than just a tourist spot!

A place for Settlement owners and soon to be owners to discuss Settlements. - Love them or Hate them they are a central part of Core-Exiles.
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Wall of Scrolls, more than just a tourist spot!

Post by Akkamaddi »

Wall of Scrolls has recently undergone a bit of expansion to be more appealing. It's daily profit and strong defense has kept it viable for years.

For crafters, it has recently expanded to include a Manufacturing Facility and an Engineering Processing Station, for crafting and engineering needs.

A Gleso Industries field has also been established, and immediately expanded to 18 inexpensive fields, so your manufacturing needs can be met.

For other resources, Sven's Barter is available for controlling your Ribbelz rabble or picking up the odd stash or resources, and the Galactic Buyers Market is available to offload or acquire resources.

Haulers will find a friendly Ashar Corporation Office as well as a lively tourist trade. Combat pilots can test their mettle against the AI menace at the nearby Nebula, or harvester wranglers can store or sell their Dark Matter nearby.

With easy access to the Sphere outer rim or Anvil, drop by today!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Wall of Scrolls, more than just a tourist spot!

Post by Coops »

Great work @akkamaddi - Keep up the great work and expansions!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!