TYNE'S CROSSING REACHES LEVEL 6!

A place for Settlement owners and soon to be owners to discuss Settlements. - Love them or Hate them they are a central part of Core-Exiles.
Blythe
CE Official Supporter

TYNE'S CROSSING REACHES LEVEL 6!

Post by Blythe »

Just a note to let people know that Tyne's Crossing in Hexham has reached level 6. I have already added an ORSA service as well as a Union Passenger terminal and will be adding and upgrading other services available there in the coming months with ORSA slots in particular being a high priority. With Germantova's ORSA service and now Tyne's Crossing's as well, the number and diversity of ORSA services in Hexham will be extraordinary and with a GBM, Gleso Factory, Sven's Barter Outlet, Galactic Emporium, Wesbec, and numerous schematic outlets, Tyne's Crossing is a full service settlement looking to fulfill all our visitors' needs. Hexham also offers a Rare Ore Refinery and a bountiful asteroid field complete with refinery. What more could anyone ask? :D

Tyne's Crossing is just 2 convenient jumps from the Kelsey Super Gate so stop by, avail yourself of our services and take advantage of our Wesbec Bonus! (See post in this forum for details)

Hope to see you there! ~ Capt. Blythe
Coops
Site Admin

Re: TYNE'S CROSSING REACHES LEVEL 6!

Post by Coops »

Congrats major event in a sets life! Lots of hard work!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Zoorland

Post by Zoorland »

Congratulations, Blythe!
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

Very well done.
Level 6 represents dedication and is an honorable achievement.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter