Helping your settlements

A place for Settlement owners and soon to be owners to discuss Settlements. - Love them or Hate them they are a central part of Core-Exiles.
Ronon

Helping your settlements

Post by Ronon »

Hello,

I now have more time to play Core Exiles again, and I thought about helping settlement owners that don't get many visits, as I already do for a captain.

I travel between Sphere and Furnace and I'm looking to get jobs from settlements that have Ashar and Wesbec offices, along with carrying some passengers.

So, if not many Captains stop by your settlement, let me know and I'll try to get some jobs from there.
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Helping your settlements

Post by Elkhorn »

I have wesbec and union passengers both. The Elks Lodge. PolymusII in Iribis. South of the Kelsey jump gate.
Elkhorn
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!
fjiekie
CE Official Supporter

Post by fjiekie »

my sett with wesbec available in furnace is located in Dashan, which is a NEI jump gate (ashar is available at other setts in the same location)
i myself dont carry passengers though
lvl 175 hauler
Fang-agent -- nemesis of the Shredd
Senior-worshipper of Coops and staff
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Quantum Chicken Caravanserai, Vandzi, Umbari. Biggest Union Office in this part of Sphere. And not many Aliens, those are frequently deported :).

Ashar on site, Wesbec in Tye's settlement on same planet.
Ronon

Post by Ronon »

Ok, I'm going to try and start getting jobs from the places that were mentioned, to help out.

Thank you.
von Wolfenbitten

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

Just about the longest Wesbec hauls you can make are between my setts at Tara, Terran (Furnace), and Iroma, Tornsul (Verec-per).

Try it, you'll like it.
:)
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]