Aesir Guild

A place for Guilds to Advertise, recruit, or for you to ask them questions before joining. Check out the competition and choose wisely!
Grumpy Old Drunk

Re: Aesir Guild

Post by Grumpy Old Drunk »

I'm not one for writing forum posts so its taken me a while to get round to writing this...
Like others here I am fairly new to CE which is a vast and complicated game to get into and joining a guild is fairly essential. I was immediately welcomed by Aesir leadership ( and others too) and upon looking at the guild could see that it was one of the best. It was a close call which guild I joined but I am glad I joined this one. I was immediatelly assigned a mentor and provided with some useful kit to get me off to a good start. Some I could use straight away, some became useful as I reached higher levels. Some I am still looking forward to.
If I ever have a question, no matter how dumb, I always get an answer. There are no restrictive rules I must follow and I am not pressured into playing a set way. Because of this I am very happy to support and belong to this guild.
Thorgil

Post by Thorgil »

I find Aesir Guild friendly, competent, experienced, helpful.
VPPB: Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Huxley

Post by Huxley »

I played CE some years ago and stopped playing as other influences in real life reduced the time available for playing games.
I started afresh and was approached by Aesir guild to join. I must admit I was hesitant to join any guild as I was reluctant to commit any long-term play plans. Had I know then what I know now about how a good guild can help and support experienced and new players alike, I would most likely have not stopped playing when I did. Who knows what level I would be on now and the skills/experience gained in all that time.
Aesir is more than a good guild. It has members who not only share their game wealth and experience but have formed a community that has the spirit of good game-play and comradeship enshrined in its ethos. I have never regretted joining such a good team and look forward to all those levels of attainment where collectively and individually we all enhance our enjoyment of the game.
Castile

Post by Castile »

I too am new to the game. I was welcomed by many players but was only offered a guild invite by Aesir.
When I accepted the offer I was immediately assigned an advisor and forwarded some starter funds and some extractors. I was offered a lot of help and advise and at no time have I been required to pay back or do anything I don't want to. I like that im still left to play the game as I want but am offered plenty of opportunity to participate in guild activities.
Aesir has members of all levels and a good number of long time, high level players who seem to have the answer to any question I may have on all aspects of the game.
Im grateful for the chance to belong to this great group of players and am excited to see where my time here will lead.
Oxynotus Dahl

Post by Oxynotus Dahl »

Cool and active guild.

Members get lots of backup and help.

Best guild in this game
Bazron

Post by Bazron »

I was greeted by this guild within my first week of playing CE and I joined not long after, haven't looked back, friendly group with help forthcoming at any time you may need it from players with a wealth of game experience.
Baboon

Post by Baboon »

I have been playing for a short time now and I have to say that the people that are in the Aesir guild are more than helpful. Everyone that I have talked to has been great and I would not trade that for anything. Thank you for having me.
MalcolmR

Post by MalcolmR »

Hail New Captains!

I am proud to say I am a member of Aesir. They have helped get me started on my chosen path with both guidance and equipment. They freely provided invaluable information on a wide range of CE subjects which has saved me much time and many credits. Without the equipment given to me I would still be struggling with equipment that barely gets me by. They also have a loan program for purchasing ships which means I can get my new ship in half the time it would take on my own. In return they have asked me to give back to the guild what I feel I can, No weekly requirements, No percentage of earnings. The kindness and generosity shown by this guild has really improved my game experience and made me want to share it with everyone.

If you see me flying around the asteroids stick your head out the airlock and wave.
"Mal"
king david
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by king david »

I have been a member of Aesir for almost two years now. I am gratefull to LocknLoad and Prime Mcnee helped me climb the ranks. All the players come together to help each other along. Everyone is friendly. We have a core of Long time veterans that play that have a lot of insight. I recommend Aeisr for anyone that wants a first class experience as you interface with Core Exiles
FishON

Post by FishON »

When I was given an invite to Aesir when I was just new to the game. I just ignore it because I want to check and learn more about the game. Which I regret up to this day.

It took me about roughly lvl20 before I decided to join and I Regret those wasted level that I waited to join because the In-Game help, guidance, and knowledge they shared with me on my first few weeks after joining Aesir pump up my playing style in ways I never expected.

That's why I if you need a dependable, reliable and flexible guild, join Aesir and become an Aesirian like me :)
Fish, like people are caught by their mouths.