Aesir Guild

A place for Guilds to Advertise, recruit, or for you to ask them questions before joining. Check out the competition and choose wisely!
Locknload

Re: Aesir Guild

Post by Locknload »

Aesir offers help and a guide to CE...

Locknload
John Carter Barsoom

Post by John Carter Barsoom »

I joined the Core Exiles game in January 2018, and I joined the Aesir guild in February 2018.

I am quite pleased with Aesir Guild: There are 10%+ bonuses on credits and experience, plenty of mentoring if you ask, plenty of written materials to study, a loan program to buy a better ship, and no one pushing you to give them money or services just for joining. You can join and do nothing else and collect the 10%+ bonuses on credits and experience. But, it's more enjoyable to participate and help others. :-)

Contact a player by the name of Locknload for more information.
John Carter Barsoom

Post by John Carter Barsoom »

The Aesir Guild offers ship-loans to its members, and I just used one successfully. The loan covers half of the cost of a new ship; the player has to cover the other half of the cost. With this program, I took out a ship-loan for $11M to pay for half of the cost of a Grissom class starship. I received the monies on 3 March 2018. I promptly bought the ship. I was able to make so much more money (with the increase in cargo space and in energy for carrying more passengers), that I was able to repay the loan on 13 March 2018. This ship-loan program WORKS. :!:

:arrow: The ship-loan program is another reason (along with the 10%+ bonuses in credits and experience points, plus lots of free mentoring, etc.) that I recommend joining the Aesir Guild. Contact a player called Locknload for more information.
Lonedrow

Post by Lonedrow »

Hi, is this guild still active? Locknload don't seem to active since 2018