Aesir Guild

A place for Guilds to Advertise, recruit, or for you to ask them questions before joining. Check out the competition and choose wisely!
PrimeMcNee
CE Official Supporter

Aesir Guild

Post by PrimeMcNee »

"An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"

Aesir was founded in the spring of 2010 as a Players Guild.
We promote an active attitude, meaning you only learn this game by playing it.

We are open for applications and accept all levels. There are no mandatory donations.
But any freely given donation to our guild bank or store is truely appreciated.

Aesir is a guild where ethics are highly valued.
Our guild is based on social coherance and sharing.
Our door is always open, as long as you respect Aesir rules and play this game in harmony with your guildees and the CE community.

We have advisors to help junior players, several programs to help you get equipment or ships and there are a lot of experienced players, who are happy to share their knowledge of CE with you.
We cover any career you may like to choose.
But it's you, that is responsible for playing your part in the CE community.
We can't do that for you, we only guide you in the direction you prefer.

Locknload is our CO and Recuiting Officer.
Send him an In Game Message(PM) if you wish to apply to Aesir
Thorgil

Re: Aesir Guild

Post by Thorgil »

I' m am a proud member of this Guild,from 1 and half month, I am newbie
Usually i play some time alone, and then join a guild.
This time i join this Guild after few days and i must say the support my Advisor give me is greater,
Advices(the most important part of support), crafted devices, and millions of credits borrowed make me in less than 2 month a level 32 captain of a great ship.
I think that here in Aesir there is an awesome amount of CE experience.
Regards
Last edited by Thorgil on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VPPB: Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
von Wolfenbitten

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

PrimeMcNee wrote:...
Locknload is our CO and Recuiting Officer.
I *knew there was something wrong with that guy! Besides always making all those extractors, I mean. ;)
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
Locknload

Post by Locknload »

I resemble that remark! :)
Atlan

Post by Atlan »

I joined Aesir,within a few weeks of starting CE in Oct 2014,and it has been one the best decisions i have made in my gaming life.The support and Guidance i have received have been second to none.All new players are assigned a very experienced senior player,who guides them through the players chosen career.My mentor has helped me immensely in my chosen career of mining,loaning me early stage equipment such as mining lasers,reactors ect,which you quickly "grow" out of as levels are completed quickly in the early stages of the game,so saving me a fair number of credits,by not having to buy them myself,also the Guild has schemes for supplying extractors to members ,and a great loan scheme to help buy a better ship,when reaching the required levels.Excellent advice and practical help is always on hand, whatever stage of the game you are at.So my advice to new players is CE is a great game,so do yourself a favour ,and join a great Guild,AESIR.
Experience is a Lantern,which only Illuminates those, who carry it.
foxy lady

Post by foxy lady »

I have only been a member of Aesir for a few months,but have enjoyed it. Whenever I have needed help the advisers have always been helpful.So my time with the guild have been one of the best I have ever had. Keep up the good work. Thank you foe letting me be a part of your guild. foxy lady
Xanid
CE Official Supporter

Post by Xanid »

I've played CE for about 2 months now and I joined Aesir shortly after starting. The members are very generous and helpful; the veterans and leadership are very knowledgeable and patient! I know I have asked many questions and benefit from their advice regularly. No matter your level, if you are looking for a home, you will be pleased if you choose Aesir. I promise!
Utopia

Post by Utopia »

Aesir is a guild like no other. it does not matter whether you are a new captain or a veteran of the stars, Aesir welcomes you with open arms. I have been a member for a few months now and I have come to realise that Aesir houses a family of generous and helpful members. They were the first and only guild to approach me when I was a fledgling, and offer advice on how to surmount the steep learning curve required to truly appreciate this game. They do not seek to rope you in and tie you down with commitments and obligations that you have to fulfill. Instead, our maxim is 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will'.

But enough of recounting the merits of the guild. It is a guild that you have to experience in person. There is no way any amount of text can do proper justice to all that Aesir encapsulates. If you seek refuge from a cold, heartless world, if you seek a brotherhood of captains, look no further.

I am proud to be a member of Aesir.

Utopia
lec03

Post by lec03 »

I have been playing CE for about 5 years. I played the game for a while before I joined Aesir. It's been a good guild to be a part of. Then as now I was assigned an advisor who answered my questions without hesitation. There was always some to give a helping hand or help guide you. Now I try to help any one who ask me for help. If you are looking for a great guild try Aesir I don't believe you will be disappointed.
dragonwalker

Post by dragonwalker »

I am relatively new to the game. I was greeted almost immediately by LocknLoad just welcoming me to CE. Later I was also welcomed on leveling by one of the advisers in the guild. I felt that Aesir was the place to go and honestly I have been happy with that choice every day. All members that I have talked to have been helpful and kind and there knowledge if CE is unbelievable. Best guild in the game in my opinion.