Tagons Toughs

A place for Guilds to Advertise, recruit, or for you to ask them questions before joining. Check out the competition and choose wisely!
DanaLee

Re: Tagons Toughs

Post by DanaLee »

I joined Tagon's Toughs a few months ago and it has made a world of difference. I played solo for a few moths and then in a much less active guild for a while. I have made faster progress and had much more fun since joining Tagon's Toughs. As said before the Discord chat is active and there is usually someone on to lend an ear or help out when you need it, if not immediately then very soon.

My only complaint is sometimes they are too helpful, my brain can only absorb a certain amount of information in a set time period. Sometimes I have to tell them to wait a while to continue while I think about all the new information they have given me.

Active, friendly, helpful and undemanding -- what more could one ask?
"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken Olsen, Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977
"Two years from now, spam will be solved." Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, 2004
TechnoBeast
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Tagons Toughs

Post by TechnoBeast »

I've been with TT for a while now, and joining the guild was one of the best decisions I have made in the game. Helpful people, as well as a good number of more 'seasoned' players that are able to answer any questions that may come up. Super active Discord as well, with a lot of guild cooperation tackling the new stuff that Coops has been throwing at us in the last few months.

TB