A few questions

Have a question you can't find the answer for anywhere else ? Place it here and the community and staff will try to answer it best we can.
MIGO99

A few questions

Post by MIGO99 »

A few questions

1, the game prompts the need for ITB. I was prompted to find Marshall Decker and was given the task of building the ITB. Marshall Decker needs me to provide 3 Disabled Hull Plating, something I haven't seen in the Blueprint Store, Schematic Store, Sales Market, Secure Storage.
Trying to buy 3 Hull Nano Plating Rev 1 +L2 at Player Emporium doesn't seem to fit the mission requirements either.
Where should I find 3 Disabled Hull Plating?

2. How do you see finished product properties in Blueprint Store, Schematic Store? I see the product name and manufacturing list, but I don't know what the product is for, where can I get the finished product attributes?

My English is very poor, the above content is translated by software, I hope to express my meaning clearly.
Thank you for your reading, help and advice. :D
The Wolf
CE Staff (Senior)
CE Staff (Senior)

Re: A few questions

Post by The Wolf »

Disabled Hull Plating are misc items which you can find them while out and about during things like mining for example. Another way to get it is by raising a Misc Item GBM, something that was recently added to the game: Release notes on Misc GBM

A note of warning about this mission though. This mission is to unlock the expanse, which is a galaxy that is not easy for new captains to navigate and requires pretty good gear in order to be able to survive there.
Owner and creator of the Core-Exile fan site Project Eagle

My Settlements:
  • Triskelion (Located in Ferra, the Sphere)
  • Lighthouse (Located in Dashan, Furnace)
Starbase:
  • Starbase Archon-2 (TT) (Located in Cole, Furnace)
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

For #2, upper left corner, Game Info --> CE Data Repository --> item category (reactor/shield/cargo/weapon)
then scroll down to your specific item.
Do not go into the schematics or modules tabs, that shows the requirements for crafting said item.
Note not all items are listed in the CEDR.

As for #1, that is a misc item drop, found in combat/mining, some NPC characters also sell it in their inventory.
Or post a GBM requests as noted.
MIGO99

Post by MIGO99 »

Very timely. Thank you all for your help and advice.

I'll try it right away. :lol: