Win a LARGE Mech Pack! [OPEN ENDED]

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
WizWom

Re: Win a LARGE Mech Pack! [OPEN ENDED]

Post by WizWom »

I was in a Traveller RPG forum on facebook and they were suggesting games with a traveler feel.
Wizwom in the game.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Hi there WizWom - Consider your Extra LArge Mech Pack sent :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Mateo Umia

Post by Mateo Umia »

I found CE via facebook while liking a page for another browser game and they show similar page suggestions like WizWom got.
Ironically it was for a business simulator game and had nothing to do with sci-fi (proly because of facebook's data analytics I'm sure).
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

One Fat Mech PAck added for the feedback :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Danik

Post by Danik »

I have been playing MMO online games for a long time but became increasingly frustrated as each turned into either botfests or maybe worse than that.. they became playgrounds for bullies where winning was all that mattered and how you won didnt matter at all. So I switched to playing on apps on me phone. But they are limited and so started looking for another browser based game that kept me interested but didnt turn into a bloodbath as soon as newb protection expired. And that's a big ask!
Anyhows... while googling away swapping search terms that might bring up the less obvious selection.. yes I mean you Evony and you Empire Thrones of Idle War Tycoon... suddenly in position #4 was this game. So I clicked and... here I am and have to say I'm annoyed I never found it before cos its.. stupendous!
I may be here for some-time so at some point Mechs will draw my attention.. so best send me some quickly... :)
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Appreciate the feed back - One FAT Mech pack coming your way!

Coops

P.S come join us in chat we dont bite... (errr well we keep some staffers chained up, but for the most part they only come out at night) :)
Ravenwood240

Post by Ravenwood240 »

I had to go back and see when I started playing the CE to figure it out, but in OCT2012, I was looking for a longterm game to play that could deal with my schedule, lack of consistant online time and still be interesting. Must have tried dozens over the next three months, from every game recommendation site on the net. I think I came to CE from the browsermmorpg.com site.

Huh. This is the only game I'm still playing from that hunt.

Captain Ravenwood240
It's only Life or Death, Don't take it so Seriously.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Always good to hear from an old timer (player) :) Reward added :)

Coops
Gunney

Post by Gunney »

I came across this website http://newrpg.com and it offered me the chance to get a good start in Core-Exiles. I've practically played more and more as i seemed to get the idea of the game.
I've even managed to get 3nglishsniper to join in and helped him too.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Thanks for the feedback! - Extra Large Mech pack awarded :)