Win a LARGE Mech Pack! [OPEN ENDED]

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Rexx Shredd

Re: Win a LARGE Mech Pack! [OPEN ENDED]

Post by Rexx Shredd »

How I found Core Exiles?

I responded to an ad:

Deity Wanted

New MMORPG needs one very handsome and heroic individual. Must have a great body, especially buttox. Requirements:

--- At least 10 years experience in being pampered and coddled
--- At least 20 years experience in being the Universe's Gift To Women
--- Bachelor of Science in Awesomeness
--- Can type 120 words per minute, use Photoshop, and can fold paper maps

Of course, I was OVERQUALIFIED, but I still got the job
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Always good to hear from you rexx, I always wondered how you found our corner of the Universe :) Prize added!
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Morgyrum

Post by Morgyrum »

I was a big EVE player but got tired of paying money every month and getting trolled by childish players!!!! Looked online for an mature space based game and was directed to CE..... I'm so glad I did. Everyone I have chatted with along with yourself has been uber helpful and I'm loving learning the game.... Capt Morgyrum....
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Happy to see you made it and you like our small corner of the universe. Lots to do, lots to see and a friendly community to boot. Prize awarded.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Inioxx
CE Official Supporter

Post by Inioxx »

I was searching frantically for a new and not exploitive browser game when I stumbled on C-E on browsermmorpg.com (i think it was). Been happy ever since :D

I.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Thanks for the feedback :) Prize on its way.

Coops
Jager 602
CE Official Supporter

Post by Jager 602 »

I had played years ago when it was differently named and I really enjoyed it. Well, I'd been looking around on and off to see if the game had come back and had pretty much given up when I did a search for space rpgs and I saw some images that were just too familiar- and you were back! And apparently had been back for some time, I was just looking for the wrong name. And it's even more awesome than it was before, if that can be believed. You were just adding the aliens, I had just hit level 40 and had bought the big combat ship of the time, though I forget its name, and- oh man. It was fun times. My brother(one of them) was also playing, and he was jazzed that the Hammer reactors were coming out because he was going to take the fight to the aliens. I think my handle was Gothos back then. I wrote some fanfic (because I'm a dork who likes to write fanfic)- I was building cybernetic parts and something else, medical components, I think. Man, it's good to be back... :)
A plaque on both your horses.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Six words for you "Damn good to have ya back" ;) Prize Added

Coops
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

I've been looking for a good game to keep me busy in between doing online stuff, i found out through various toplists and when i played some other games who have voting as well and i saw this game around from time to time.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Thanks for the info Xplode, hope you enjoy your stay - Prize Added.

Coops