Locate & Report the Pirates!

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Locate & Report the Pirates!

Post by Coops »

Time for a Competition....

It seems that the Pirate Leadership has been targeted by the Gal-fed authorities and as such been put on their 'shit-list'. I can't say what triggered this escalation, but I can tell you that the Gal-Fed Authorities are willing to pay top $ for information on the Pirate's whereabouts.

Specifically Gal-Fed are looking for

Greedy Wolf
Storm Killer
Dark Raven
Dragon Bane
Damnation

These Five Captains are on the current 'Most Wanted' list. Gal-fed wish to know the following :

Location Spotted, System and Galaxy
Time (based on Galactic Game Time (from Footer)

Inter Galactic Jumpgate Officers have been asked to post any signs of the known Five Criminals into the Galactic News and header. This may help you track the Pirates down. Please note: it's unlikely the pirates will remain in anyone location for a great length of time.

LOCATED ONE? REPORT HERE ON THIS THREAD
Save us all time though and check he's not been reported AT that location already....

Rules :
#1 One Report PER Pirate (so you can take part in this competition a max of Five Times!)
#2 You must report Name, location, system, Galaxy + Time (from Game Time on Footer).
#3 Only main Toons may take part. No reporting from Alts!
#4 You must have fun whilst searching!

So to recap, five captains moving around. First to report their location (correctly) wins a prize (see below). You can report EACH captain ONCE! So that's Five claims only, max. Only Primary Toons can claim, no alts on this one.

Eventually I'm sure one of your reports will lead to the apprehension of the Pirates. So slowly they may be removed from the list above. Check in to see who's been captured and who's still at large!

Prizes:
Each time a correct report is filed and verified against docking logs the reporter will win:
1 Months Premium Account
5K Fuel Ticket
1 X Exiles Resource Token!!

Competition Ends : Midnight on the 1st of September

Coops

P.S for those new to Core-Exiles or perhaps never spotted it before. You can view who's docked at any location you are docked at by visiting the 'Docked Captains' icon on the Promenade header. Icons near the Passengers and Collection Point icons.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
mropso

Re: Locate & Report the Pirates!

Post by mropso »

GT: Aug 7th 11:54 am Storm Killer in a Marauder docked at Icarus Landing in Mork, Furnace
GT: Aug 7th 12:07 pm Dark Raven in a Marauder docked at Tagons Swamp in Lexington, Furnace
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Wow that has to be the fasted location of a Pirate in history. Good work there Mropso - I suspect Galfed Security will be round to grill you on what you saw, in the mean time 2 Sets of rewards in bound!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Lutes
CE Official Supporter
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, UK (from Belfast originally)

Post by Lutes »

GT: Aug 7th 12:38 pm - Greedy Wolf spotted at Adamus, Xanta in Furnace
Lutes
CE Official Supporter
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, UK (from Belfast originally)

Post by Lutes »

GT: Aug 7th 1:06 pm - Dragon Bane spotted at Outlander Dock, Terran in Furnace
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

Dark Raven Spotted at:
Current Location: Outlander Dock • Current System: Terran • Faction: Gal-Fed • Law Level: 10
GT: Aug 7th 2:42 pm
mropso

Post by mropso »

GT: Aug 7th 3:12 pm Greedy Wolf in a Marauder docked at The Spinney in Darklight, Anvil
Jordy

Post by Jordy »

Aug 7th 4:39 pm - Greedy Wolf - Located at Mafadux - System Vesesia - Sphere
Jordy

Post by Jordy »

Aug 7th 5:03 pm - Dark Raven - Located at Grelia - System Drakos - Sphere
Jordy

Post by Jordy »

Aug 7th 5:21 pm - Damnation - Located at Astrakhan - System Tomsk - Sphere