Staff Party Giveaways

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Staff Party Giveaways

Post by Coops »

I have now started general giveaways in main chat over on Discord. These will take place at random times and you need to enter the chat to take part. (Blind / VI See the end of ths post).

Simply look out for the shouts in the game header or remain in chat to pick up on my ramblings and giveaways. You need to take part and be there to win, so if you are PLAYING CE, It's wise to have the chat open and ask your crew members to keep an eye out....

WHEN SHOUTING - Please make sure to TELL ME what your asking for as I will be giving away a lot of things :)

If you are Blind / VI or UNABLE to use discord for a legitamate reason you can post OVER HERE You will STILL need to follow the rules that are being used in chat.

Only reply to the posts 'As you see them' IE posting a reply an hour after the giveaway ends will be ignored, you also need to post what it is you are replying (IE claiming) for. Note I will only process the posts in that thread once a day.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!