Lost Documents - Real Bad Luck!!!

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Lost Documents - Real Bad Luck!!!

Post by Coops »

This is a simple enough competition. Anyone can take part all it needs is a little patience and perhaps some trading skills with your fellow captains for the missing Lost Documents

You all know I've been working my butt off on the starbase add-on for Core-Exiles, I'm getting closer and closer each week, but wouldn't you know it whilst looking down from the cockpit to pet my SNARG, a miner ran across my bow and tore a massive hole in my Port Cabin! I managed to save me and the SNARG but all my documents that were on my desk were sucked out into space!!

Now those are likely to start turning up in game and your task should you accept it is to Collect a Full set of 20 UNIQUE lost documents and return them to me!

READ CAREFULLY!

Your challenge for this competition is to collect ONE OF EACH Lost Documents and drop them off to ME Coops.

Collect and hand in ONE OF EACH Lost Documents 1 to 20

READ ON FOR THE RULES
#1 You must drop off 1 of EACH 20 Lost Documents to 'Coops' - ANY LOCATION IS FINE.
#2 You must then Come BACK HERE and announce you have dropped off a set and where you dropped them
#3 Duplicates will not be returned
#4 ONLY ONE SET PER PERSON MAY BE CLAIMED! (IE NO ALTS!!)

It's simple huh :) Collect a full set and drop them off to 'Coops' then come back HERE and announce you have completed the task and where you left them. Simples!

PRIZES

5,000 Fuel Ticket
500 Festive Points
500 Sven Barter Points
1 X Exiles Resource Token!

Competition Closes
This competition will remain OPEN till midnight on the 30th April (Midnight) giving you ample time to collect a full set and hand them into ME!

PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST ADHERE TO THE RULES OR YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALIDATED

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Korth
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Lost Documents - Real Bad Luck!!!

Post by Korth »

Set of 20 Lost Documents dropped at Work Centre, System: Jaster
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

1st set rewarded :)
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

Hi Coops

I dropped a full set of the 20 Lost Documents at my settlement Achernar Crossing on Doshnaa VI, Blake system

Thanks
Captain Porrima
Yokose

Post by Yokose »

Hey there Coops! So I have finally gotten a complete set of lost documents. I have sent them off to you at Popovich in Trantor, located in Anvil. Hope all is well with you, and thank you so much!

Yokose
OtherRick

Post by OtherRick »

Hello Coops!

I dropped off a set of twenty lost documents, again nicely stapled and organized for you. They are at Sassion in Palham, Sphere whenever you next swing by.

Copilot dropped off an Easter Egg 11 along with the documents, in case you get hungry. Did you know you can eat these things?

*crunch crunch*

--Cpt. OtherRick and Copilot
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Caught up with these basket drop offs.

Coops
Creocore

Post by Creocore »

Hi Coops,

20 documents and an Egg handed in at SB51 in Feris.
DanaLee

Post by DanaLee »

Set of documents 1-20 dropped off at Hands Hideout, Palham
"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken Olsen, Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977
"Two years from now, spam will be solved." Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, 2004
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by MadMaxxx »

Dropped a set for you Coops at Current Location: Triskelion • Current System: Ferra