NPC Competition

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Patience

Re: NPC Competition

Post by Patience »

Skeeleletor
[IMG 2]

Skeeleletor dreamed of treading the boards with the pan-Universal Shakespearean company, perhaps with a bit part in Mid-Eclipsean Nights Dream or even Much Ado about a Black Hole, at a push ... or is that a pull!

But alas for poor Skeeleletor, his distinctive features ensured that he found his calling as one of the premier debt collectors on [insert location]. Few cross him, as it is reported that, his sense of humour is only rivalled by his good looks!
If you gotta go, make sure you GO BIG !!!!
Patience

Post by Patience »

Aio “Holly” Miyazaki
[IMG 5]

Aio’s passion for the dark and empty wilderness of space is driven by her hunger to find new life out there. Be it in dangerous nebulae, frontier planets or even skirting the edge of the event horizon, her orbital laboratory is her one true temple, as no planet can hold her for long.

Always first to reports of strange sightings across the fringes of known space, do not be fooled by her apparent youth, as there is a spiky personality lurking just below the surface, as the origins of her name might suggest.
If you gotta go, make sure you GO BIG !!!!
Alima Lyndarra

Post by Alima Lyndarra »

Timorth J. Scuttlehog
pic (55)

It wasn't his fault that ships he serviced kept getting into 'accidents' the next time they targeted a 'certain' faction in combat. He's a famous ships mechanic. He'd never resort to subterfuge to ensure one side was favored over another. No sir! He was a respectable and well loved.... Oh who am I kidding. He's scum. If everyone doesn't know it, they must at least suspect something. They'd be daft not too. Anyway, despite the rumors he really is the best at what he does. Or so some claim. So he's still in business. For now. I'd advise you steer clear of having him repair your ship. But if you wanted to avail yourself of his other services, I don't see any reason why not.

Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Loving the input guys / ladies, keep em coming. As soon as I have completed my 'current' project - brining these to life is my next side project/ (star bases being my overall goal atm).

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!