Tell us what you Think [June - July]

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Erec Lua

Re: Tell us what you Think [June]

Post by Erec Lua »

Greetings New Exile!

It's been said that life is what you make it. This is especially true in Core Exiles. There are so many activities to do, skills to learn, missions to complete, things to know, galaxies to explore, business opportunities to create, and humorous ups and downs to cope with, that you'll wonder, as I have been since signing up, why you didn't do this sooner. Do you want to: Explore the galaxy? Haul Cargo or passengers? Plunder the burned out hulks of the restless dead? Smite the enemies of your Guild, friends, or faction for profit? Strike it rich mining asteroids? Gather vital resources of all types and make an almost literal killing selling them to the needy at high markup? Own a Settlement, Starbase, or even a PLANET? Build numerous sorts of items, technologies, and ships? You CAN. The game is so deep and immersive that I've discovered new and interesting things every day. The only limit to your opportunities here is your imagination. DON'T WAIT. Sign up today, and the friendly community and Staff will help you make CE the game you want to play the most.

CN: Erec Lua
Erec Lua

Post by Erec Lua »

Greetings Coops!

I posted on the Tell Us What You Think thread, for June. There's so much I didn't cover or don't know, but I'll get better

Erec Lua
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

@erec - You need to READ fully the Competition thread. You need to be posting your comments on the site news.core-exiles.com :) Not here.

Your post will be processed and your reward added once done. It always pays to read fully the opening topic thread when entering competitions.

Best Wishes

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Robotix

Post by Robotix »

Posted a comment on What is Core-Exiles

Robotix
Sunflowers

Post by Sunflowers »

I've posted in the Syphon Protocol. I definitely like it :) .
Minds, like parachutes, work best when open.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Posted a comment on What is Core-Exiles. Thanks for a Great Game :)
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by MadMaxxx »

Posted a comment on What is Core-Exiles and keeping fingers crossed that we get few new players to the game.

MadMaxxx
bazingasru

Post by bazingasru »

Hello! :)
I've just posted comment in "What is CORE-EXILES", here is a link:
https://news.core-exiles.com/what-is-co ... ment-15001
but it is "awaiting approval".

Thank you! :)
BS
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Tell us what you Think [June - July]

Post by Coops »

All caught up - due to the volume of folk who PM'd me this week saying they didn't (some how) know the comp was running, I have extended it to the end of July. Anyone who has not entered and posted by then is def living in my holiday destination cave on Hoth...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
TyphonGrey

Re: Tell us what you Think [June - July]

Post by TyphonGrey »

Comment posted.