Coops Challenge #14 Raid #1 Plans and Bonus

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Korth
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Coops Challenge #14 Raid #1 Plans and Bonus

Post by Korth »

Raid Group Planned for Friday 3 April 2 PM GT/ 0900 EDT see link for additional time zones https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ... 1=136&ah=2
For the Period 3-19 Apr 2020 (Coops 14th Challenge) there will be additional Rewards for those taking part in killing (as determined by the Raid Tracker) a RAID. We track Raids killed, Players involved and damage done. So no flyby shootings will be awarded a Reward. These Rewards are for the period stated above only. Rewards will be given out as soon as practicable.

Note: entry to Raids is based on your “gun”. So if you can't get in, down grade your weapon. Damage done to you will be based on your "Threat to the Raid", so lower level players can attend as they won't get hit as hard. Note your HP does not affect whether or not you can enter a Raid. See https://community.core-exiles.com/viewt ... imer#p3812 for more details on Raid combat.

In order to assist organization Yogan and I will be forming a group Friday 3 April 2 PM GT/ 0900 EDT Game Timewith a Backup Time of 3 Apr 8 PM GT/ 1500 EDT and other tenative times Sat 4 Apr and Sun 5 Aprt 1PM EST- 6PM GT(Subject to Raids being available to kill, so salvage, salvage, salvage). Additional Groups will be announced as Raids are salvaged. Note I don't need to be part of the Group as the Raid tracker is used to determine the prize winners so you can Raid any time in the above period.
Rewards.

1: Kill -500 IP, 1000 Fuel (1 Per Day)

2: Most Damage -500 IP, 500 Fuel (1 Per Day)

3: I was there (Didn't get a T-shirt), Festive Points, 6 hr Fuel Regen (1 Per Day)

4: Good Sport (for 2nd Kill or 2nd Most Damage) – We have a grab bag (one of) Sven/Boris Points, Festive Points, 500 Fuel, 500 IP to award. The more Raids you help kill in a day the more prizes you can get.

5: I was there (again) – We have a grab bag (one of) -PA, Sven/Boris Points, Festive Points, 500 Fuel to award. The more Raids you help kill in a day the more prizes you can get.

Note Raids and Raid Salvage count to Coops Challenge Stages and traditionally we have not met the Raid Salvage goals. Usually we need a lot more Raids killed so Salvage groups have a chance to to meet the Challenge goals.

Form up for Groups will be announced
Korth
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Coops Challenge #14 Raid #1 Plans and Bonus

Post by Korth »

Follow up RaidCE Raid Sat 4 Apr https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ... 1=136&ah=2 bonus rewards
Korth
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Korth »

Ok, all 4 Raid Kill Challenges completed, so now to kill enough for Salvage Stage 4.
## Raid Group planned for Tues 3:30 PM GT/ 10:30 AM EDT.
## Raid Group planned for Thur 3:30 PM GT/ 10:30 AM EDT.
## Raid Group planned for Sat 3:30 PM GT/ 10:30 AM EDT.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Congrats a massive pat on the back to all those who took part in RAID'ing small or large, all efforts make a difference.

As Korth points out you still need at least one more push though to provide your fellow salvagers with the last stage :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!