Special Santa Mechs!

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Special Santa Mechs!

Post by Coops »

This Mech was has a set of Global Server Targets for kills, Also my own Coops Xmas flavor mechs for you to kill and claim up to 20 of them... BUT Santa has decided that because you all completed his Collection Early to be extra nice this year.

He has worked tirelessly overnight and created a large number of 'SANTA PRIZE MECH XXX' mechs. These will be dropped during the Mech War!

IF you kill a 'SANTA PRIZE MECH' (the number on the end may vary) You must note down the details and come back here and Claim your Kill!

RULES
#1 You must post Your Mech Name & The Mech you killed.
#2 Only post kills you received a PM informing you were the actual killer!
#3 You may ONLY CLAIM ONE KILL for the competition!
#4 Alts may take part but must claim under their own name!
#5 Staff are exempt from this competition.

Prize!

For Killing one of SANTA PRIZE MECH's and coming back here to claim you will win

1X Christmas Resource Token!
1 X 5,000 Fuel Ticket!

Posts off topic or wrong claims (IE not SANTA PRIZE MECH's will be ignored).

So to clarify again - Kill any of Santa's SANTA PRIZE MECH XXX and come back and claim it. ONE claim per captain! Alts must self claim!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Albatro5

Re: Special Santa Mechs!

Post by Albatro5 »

Congratulations, your mech PL LF2BR4EM1 was successful in combat against SANTA PRIZE MECH 567 (Santi Claws). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 10 points on to your total mech points.

one down for SanTiclaws

Albatro5
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

Congratulations, your mech PL Titania was successful in combat against SANTA PRIZE MECH 27 (Santi Claws). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 10 points on to your total mech points.

Captain Porrima
Yogan
CE Official Supporter

Post by Yogan »

Congratulations, your mech PL Yogan 1 was successful in combat against SANTA PRIZE MECH 92 (Santi Claws). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 10 points on to your total mech points.

Yogan
Mkgel

Post by Mkgel »

Congratulations, your mech PL Mik4 was successful in combat against SANTA PRIZE MECH 118 (Santi Claws). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 10 points on to your total mech points.

Mkgel
Last edited by Mkgel on Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danik

Post by Danik »

When Santa's go bad...

Congratulations, your mech PL Santa Claws 02 was successful in combat against SANTA PRIZE MECH 447 (Santi Claws).

3GT: Dec 21st 11:07 pm        

Captain : Danik          
samudra

Post by samudra »

Congratulations, your mech PL Sam001 was successful in combat against SANTA PRIZE MECH 522 (Santi Claws)
Dec 22nd 5:17 am samudra PL Sam001 --- --- SANTA PRIZE MECH 522 Santi Claws Alpha

samudra
Don't underestimate our sniper just because his nose is long..
namie

Post by namie »

Congratulations, your mech PL Namie004 was successful in combat against SANTA PRIZE MECH 307 (Santi Claws).
Dec 22nd 7:58 am Namie PL Namie004 10 1 SANTA PRIZE MECH 307 Santi Claws Alpha

Namie
Mechwarrior

Post by Mechwarrior »

Dec 22nd
My Mech PL EOTWAWKI killed Santa Prize Mech 555 (Santa Claws)

Mechwarrior
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Caught up with the initial first round of Santa Mechs and their rewards of a CRT and 5K fuel ticket!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!